Blasting my wifes shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sniffer_84

Re: Blasting my wifes shoes

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Awesome job !! It’s great when they have no clue !!
Does she have any sneakers or other shoes u can blast
[/quote]

Yes.

She has a lovely pair of converse flats that ill be cumming in after im done with these black flats. The toe prints are heavenly in those shoes!

Im not just going to cum her shoes at random.

Im going to cum and then report the wear on the shoes she wears the most at the time.

My target is 10 full loads with these black flats 5 in each shoe before i move on to the next pair or get busted :lol:
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Sniffer_84 wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:20 am Awesome job !! It’s great when they have no clue !!
Does she have any sneakers or other shoes u can blast
Yes.

She has a lovely pair of converse flats that ill be cumming in after im done with these black flats. The toe prints are heavenly in those shoes!

Im not just going to cum her shoes at random.

Im going to cum and then report the wear on the shoes she wears the most at the time.

My target is 10 full loads with these black flats 5 in each shoe before i move on to the next pair or get busted :lol:
[/quote]
Can’t wait to see the updates I have been blasting my wife’s for over 5 years never been caught haha
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Ill upload a pic of her converse when I get home. The toeprints are spectacular! But in the meantime im just working on the black flats.
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Here is an old pic I snapped of her soles.

She has these amazing wides soles that smell just as good as they look. Unfortunately she doesnt like being photographed. So I have to do it covertly. Any sexual videos I have managed over the years have been with hidden cameras

I cant even fuck her missionary because she starts wiggling her toes near my face and the scent makes me cum so fast :lol: :oops:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chuxin

Post by chuxin »

I like this . fuck heels .think you.
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

These are my next target. Although still a ways away
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lalaza

Post by lalaza »

Yes! I like those.. Any socks?
lalaza

Post by lalaza »

Screenshot_2018-07-10-13-57-38.png
I have these shoes and socks from my friends wife.. Her and I have a deal where we do the footplay thing but it stays our secret..
Aussiepete

Post by Aussiepete »

Nice work
Jakesully887

Post by Jakesully887 »

beautiful! i’m guessin’ she mostly wears flats? and this thread is awesome! keep it goin’ bubba!