Blasting my wifes shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sniffer_84

Re: Blasting my wifes shoes

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Atlas wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:15 pm Did she ask why you asked if she would wear them barefoot??
Yeah get pics of her putting them on :) they are bound to get slimy wearing them barefoot :)
I dont like the sound of that slime.

I just asked her to get a nice sweaty leathery foot smell for me and the best way to do that is barefoot.

But I may rethink this now
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My gal knows I enjoy and fuck her shoes, like these she wore on Sunday with crotchless pantyhose. As I was pumping into her, with her nyloned feet in these heels by my face I told her again how I like to fuck them. And she said, "fuck my pussy, now!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Those black sandals make me so hard.... You are very lucky! Thanks!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Sniffer_84 post_id=951478 time=1544787460 user_id=6797]
[quote=Atlas post_id=951380 time=1544764523 user_id=4269]
Did she ask why you asked if she would wear them barefoot??
Yeah get pics of her putting them on :) they are bound to get slimy wearing them barefoot :)
[/quote]

I dont like the sound of that slime.

I just asked her to get a nice sweaty leathery foot smell for me and the best way to do that is barefoot.

But I may rethink this now
[/quote]

no no no no no no re-thinking!!!! :cry: :cry: get those sexy barefeet into her cummy boots! :D :D
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow, freaking amazing! She's so hot!!!
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

I didnt get my barefoot wish, but she still wore them with nylons.

The 4 loads are almost competely gone.

She was really 'fidgety' in those boots... as if something wasnt quite right about them.. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

haha....so funny.....do you think her stockings may have been sticking to her boots for some reason????........

Did she say anything??
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Nope. She didnt have a clue
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Finally decided to start blasting her pumps :mrgreen:

I spread one full load in each shoe evenly across the insoles. Left to dry. Sorry no pics of the fresh cum, Ill take some next time if you guys are interested.

I asked her what shoes she was wearing today and she sent me a pic of her wearing them at the office. She doesnt suspect anything :twisted:
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Sniffer_84 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:52 am I didnt get my barefoot wish, but she still wore them with nylons.

The 4 loads are almost competely gone.

She was really 'fidgety' in those boots... as if something wasnt quite right about them.. :roll:
Pleas more with this boots