Would you cum in my shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tristan139

Re: Would you cum in my shoes?

Post by tristan139 »

ilmfihh wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:55 am
tristan139 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:51 am I'd love to lick and worship your dirty soles and the patent leather of your heels. Then I'd kiss and suck your pretty little toes, all the while inhaling the odour of your godly feet. After I finish caressing them, I'd pull out my dick and rub it over your feet and heels, put it between the arch and the insole, fuck them from behind and put my dick between your lovely shoes. Soon I'll be ready to blow and coat these sexy beasts in my hot white cum, for you to either lick it up or let dry.
That sounds soooo hot! I love watching cum dripping down my feet, maybe cum near my ankle, and let it slowly drip down my feet and fills my cleavage. How does that sound?
That sounds so fucking hot. I can only imagine the hot mixture of cum and sweat and how godly that would have to smell. Which one of us would have to lick it up? Or rather let it dry?
ilmfihh

Post by ilmfihh »

tristan139 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:01 am
tristan139 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:51 am I'd love to lick and worship your dirty soles and the patent leather of your heels. Then I'd kiss and suck your pretty little toes, all the while inhaling the odour of your godly feet. After I finish caressing them, I'd pull out my dick and rub it over your feet and heels, put it between the arch and the insole, fuck them from behind and put my dick between your lovely shoes. Soon I'll be ready to blow and coat these sexy beasts in my hot white cum, for you to either lick it up or let dry.
That sounds soooo hot! I love watching cum dripping down my feet, maybe cum near my ankle, and let it slowly drip down my feet and fills my cleavage. How does that sound?
That sounds so fucking hot. I can only imagine the hot mixture of cum and sweat and how godly that would have to smell. Which one of us would have to lick it up? Or rather let it dry?
Let it dry, haha
tristan139

Post by tristan139 »

ilmfihh wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:02 am
Let it dry, haha
And then go out with dried cum on your heels?
ilmfihh

Post by ilmfihh »

tristan139 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:05 am
Let it dry, haha
And see if anyone can pick up the smell or spot the stain
tristan139

Post by tristan139 »

ilmfihh wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:10 am
tristan139 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:05 am
Let it dry, haha
And see if anyone can pick up the smell or spot the stain
I bet it would turn them on just as much as it turns me on knowing you're walking around with that slutty cum on your shoes
freddy

Post by freddy »

Most definitely
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Where you from??
ilmfihh

Post by ilmfihh »

tintinheels wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:55 am Where you from??
I'm in China...
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

wow I love your feet in those heels that are my favorites. just seeing them makes me hard. I would like to smell them, lick them and cum in them.
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

DAMN I WISH I HAD SOME FEET TO CUM OR HEELS WELL WORN NYLONS TOO..