High heeled peep toes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

babytchaheels

Re: High heeled peep-toes!

Post by babytchaheels »

I love your pics, I love your shoes, I love your cumshots...I would like you cum on my shoes too!!!! Post more...please!!!!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

babytchaheels wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:10 am I love your pics, I love your shoes, I love your cumshots...I would like you cum on my shoes too!!!! Post more...please!!!!
From you that’s a real compliment Babytchaheels. You’ve got amazingly good taste in shoes. Your collection looks incredible and you model them so beautifully too. As requested; here’s another pair of sexy Peeptoes that got a good cumming this afternoon. It’s such a shame you’re so far away as I’d love to cum over your heels whilst you’re wearing them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:53 am
quickheels wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:17 am Wooow, so nice ! :-)
These smart brown office shoes got a good cumming this afternoon. Such a sexy pair as I’m sure you’ll agree!
Very nice thick jelly cumload I would love to eat it and lick it clean :P
babytchaheels

Post by babytchaheels »

Uauuuu I love your hot milk....more cum for me , please....This is my site....visit...
I wait that you like my shoes....everyday i'll post new photos...
https://babytcha.wixsite.com/babytchahighheels
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

babytchaheels wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:14 pm Uauuuu I love your hot milk....more cum for me , please....This is my site....visit...
I wait that you like my shoes....everyday i'll post new photos...
https://babytcha.wixsite.com/babytchahighheels
Amazing site. I’ll certainly be wanking over your pics when I don’t have access to my shoe collection. In the meantime; here’s are the pics my latest shoe shag. I couldn’t penetrate the peep toes of this gorgeous but tiny pair of patent sling-backs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

very sexy shoes! what make are they?
babytchaheels

Post by babytchaheels »

Uau....I love this shoes...I would like wear this with your cum. Very very hot...
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

babytchaheels wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:41 am Uau....I love this shoes...I would like wear this with your cum. Very very hot...
I think you’d like this gorgeous pair too. You can see from the pics that I had two sessions shagging them. The peep toe was the perfect size too.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

perfect heels!
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, so nice !!