High heeled peep toes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: High heeled peep-toes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:51 pm Hi, Stinkyheels....who do those last three pairs of peeptoes belong to, and what size are they??
dangeroussail wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:36 pm nice heels! what make are they? and where did you get them from?
Most of my shoes come from charity shops so I don’t know the original owners sadly. Once I’ve shagged the shoes I return them to the same charity shops unless they make my top 10 which I keep. To be honest I probably should have kept the red polka dot pair from Dolcis. I was a bit hasty letting that pair go.

Here’s the latest shoe shag I picked up. I’ll drop these off at the charity shop now I’ve cummed them. Another great fuck but not worthy of my top 10. It’s nice to know all of my cummed shoes are now being worn with their new owners blissfully unaware how much I’ve already ‘loved’ their shoes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

... and the rest of the session!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Fantastic!
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, great session, very nice !!!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Heel11 wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:12 am Wooow, great session, very nice !!!
ninewestfan wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:06 pm Fantastic!
These gold party shoes got a good cumming. A lovely pair to fuck but the peep was a bit of a tight squeeze.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

This new gold set looks elegant as well as fantastic.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Nice :-)
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

a nice pair of primark heels
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

ninewestfan wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:40 pm This new gold set looks elegant as well as fantastic.
dangeroussail wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:50 pm a nice pair of primark heels
These party heels were a fantastic shoe fuck as you’ll see from the load I delivered. After the holidays I’ll raid the charity shops for more tarty shoes. There’s usually a glut of glamour heels at bargain prices in January. It’s nice think someone will be wearing this very pair over Christmas New Year!
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Another excellent set! Nice elegant shoe to treat your penis to.