Pretty in pink!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

olallacd

Re: Pretty in pink!

Post by olallacd »

Mmmmmmm deliciosly, i would like yo lick them
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Amazing good post. Very hot beauties. This makes me love the pink color
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

deckelsmouk wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:45 am Amazing good post. Very hot beauties. This makes me love the pink color
Thanks. Here’s my latest set of pics featuring a really cute pair of cerise pink wedge shoes. I couldn’t resist cumming over the glossy cork heel sides.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

another pair of new looks finest!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Love to see an attractive shoe being fully enjoyed.
Just bought as your playthings or have another owner?
Perhaps not most attractive from every angle, but those little cuties look ready and waiting for fun.
Although string or net uppers not best to please pussy, they are great to cradle cock and decorate with cum.
Don't know why or even how you managed to hold out and spray even that attractive glossy wedge.
Can imagine a day being hard thinking about having time with them.
Finally alone and yours to play, stroking, kissing, licking one and taking the other gently in your hand, noticing the way it looks and feels there, waiting, teasing, inviting you to enjoy.
You gently enter, material strokes a little roughly against foreskin until pre-cum begins to lubricate everywhere it touches.
Pressure builds as you stand admiring your playthings.
The way they look wrapped around you, the willing open toe, squeezing, stroking and then completely swallowing every inch of c_ck you offer, as you work it deep inside,
should have taken every last drop.
It has mine.
Thanks for pics
Last edited by shoddy90 on Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

lovely and exciting to see your cock between shoes!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

shoddy90 wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:24 pm Can imagine a day being hard thinking about having time with them.
Finally alone and yours to play, stroking, kissing, licking one and taking the other gently in your hand, noticing the way it looks and feels there, waiting, teasing, inviting you to enjoy.
You gently enter, material strokes a little roughly against foreskin until pre-cum begins to lubricate everywhere it touches.
Pressure builds as you stand admiring your playthings.
The way they look wrapped around you, the willing open toe, squeezing, stroking and then completely swallowing every inch of c_ck you offer, as you work it deep inside,
should have taken every last drop.
It has mine.
Thanks for pics
You really do have a way with words Shody90. You describe the incredible high of sexy shoe masturbation so acutely and erotically too. It’s so nice to hear others understand and appreciate this unusual but highly enjoyable kink. I’ve got a busy day ahead today so whilst I’m otherwise engaged I will be constantly thinking about which adorable pair from my collection will receive my cum and well deserved intimate attention this afternoon. One day I hope to find someone else in the UK to help me enjoy this together. It’d be great to share shoe masturbation with a woman or another guy to take this hedonistic thrill to the next level.
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

Are you looking for someone to help you ... I get to London a fair bit and would love to wank you into them if you want I love to wear heels and wank wearing rubber gloves
bethpvctv

Post by bethpvctv »

What a delightful thread. Pink sure has a way of firing up my thoughts and getting my more turned on than ever before. I love the way you've loved and enjoyed them all. Very very hot to see. X
uk based fan of all things boots!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

proshoe wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:18 pm Are you looking for someone to help you ... I get to London a fair bit and would love to wank you into them if you want I love to wear heels and wank wearing rubber gloves
Yes I certainly would be up for a ‘real-time’ get together. I can’t accommodate though so I’d have to bring a selection of shoes to your place.