Let's talk about Flight Attendant shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

stayonurtoes

Re: Let's talk about Flight Attendant shoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

May you share how you were able to get these flight attendant shoes? Were they from eBay or did you ask someone directly? I would agree that the leather shoes may not likely have much scent, or retain it much, but flats may have more (actually I don't see FAs wear anything other than heels, but I'm likely wrong).
schoolies wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 3:59 pm I love flight attendant shoes. I have a few pairs from genuine flight attendants which smell great. Unfortunately the smell in their usually leather shoes does not last long at all. I've got flats which I've had for over a year which smell as strong today as they did back then.

None the less, flight attendants have gorgeous shoes. I remember on my first ever flight, I did all the research in the world to pick the right seats to potentially get lucky and find some shoes I could play with on flight. Unfortunately I looked everywhere during the flight and found nothing at all. But I did have a few good chats with a couple of the attendants on board. I was roaring to go though, the sight of their shoes made me want to explode. I went back to my seat and I was sitting next to a 30 year oldish woman. She was wearing some black loafers. Luckily she kicked these off when she went to sleep so I was able to grab them with my feet and have a good play under the blanker next to her.

I only hope I get lucky and score a live pair. I've only ever got retired pairs.
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

stayonurtoes wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:02 am May you share how you were able to get these flight attendant shoes? Were they from eBay or did you ask someone directly? I would agree that the leather shoes may not likely have much scent, or retain it much, but flats may have more (actually I don't see FAs wear anything other than heels, but I'm likely wrong).
Yeah, FAs also wear flats. They usually change into them after take-off. As much as it is a massive turn on for me for the FAs to wear heels all the time (my strongest shoe fetish is high heels especially classic office pump), most probably won't survive their shift even if they're crazy or daring enough to try. Well, I actually saw a FA wearing heels the entire flight once but the heels are not that tall only about 5 cm/2 inch and they're block heels. I would be surprised (and get a massive boner) if she actually wore heels all the time for all her shifts though. I mean even in flats FAs (and this includes male FAs too of course) are most likely going to have footsore at the end of the day from all the walking they have to do. I looked up the numbers once and the range seems to be around 5-10 km for a full-day shift and this is only considering the amount of walking inside cabin! They still have to additionally walk around the airport and more. Having to walk all that distances in high heels even if they're milder ones? Yeah, can't imagine anyone willing to do that...

Anyway, is it ok for me then to post images or videos regarding FAs shoes/feet that don't include shoe cumming? These are mostly shoeplays, FAs with their shoes off, and even just FAs wearing their shoes properly/normal. I notice this forum also has a candid section. Since some of the images or videos are candid, I'm uncertain whether I should post them over there or here.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

stayonurtoes wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:02 am May you share how you were able to get these flight attendant shoes? Were they from eBay or did you ask someone directly? I would agree that the leather shoes may not likely have much scent, or retain it much, but flats may have more (actually I don't see FAs wear anything other than heels, but I'm likely wrong).
schoolies wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 3:59 pm I love flight attendant shoes. I have a few pairs from genuine flight attendants which smell great. Unfortunately the smell in their usually leather shoes does not last long at all. I've got flats which I've had for over a year which smell as strong today as they did back then.

None the less, flight attendants have gorgeous shoes. I remember on my first ever flight, I did all the research in the world to pick the right seats to potentially get lucky and find some shoes I could play with on flight. Unfortunately I looked everywhere during the flight and found nothing at all. But I did have a few good chats with a couple of the attendants on board. I was roaring to go though, the sight of their shoes made me want to explode. I went back to my seat and I was sitting next to a 30 year oldish woman. She was wearing some black loafers. Luckily she kicked these off when she went to sleep so I was able to grab them with my feet and have a good play under the blanker next to her.

I only hope I get lucky and score a live pair. I've only ever got retired pairs.
It was quite random. I saw a listing for a woman who was looking to rent a place. I had a place. I spoke to her about it over email, she said she is a flight attendant. From there I managed to end up buying two pairs of her shoes for dirt cheap. She didn't rent my place though lol.
Flickr coming soon...
PQA18

Post by PQA18 »

FAStiletto wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 2:42 pm
stayonurtoes wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:02 am
Anyway, is it ok for me then to post images or videos regarding FAs shoes/feet that don't include shoe cumming? These are mostly shoeplays, FAs with their shoes off, and even just FAs wearing their shoes properly/normal. I notice this forum also has a candid section. Since some of the images or videos are candid, I'm uncertain whether I should post them over there or here.
Please share your FA material. If you start a thread on the candid section I have also got a few pics and short videos which I can share :D
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Yeah buddy
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

Unfortunately, these days the newer aircraft are equipped with compartments where the flight attendents can put their heels in. At the same time, I suspect that more and more cabin crew are aware of the "borrowing" of their heels midflight so maybe they are taking some precautions.

This picture was taken a few years ago when the flight attendant freely left her heels at the back galley. Since then, I have not been lucky enough to have another chance like that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoesharer

Post by Shoesharer »

There's a few of these sort of pages showing up on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/worncabincrewtights
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My guess is a lot of FA are very aware of the fetishes many have for their nyloned feet, legs, and especially heels. Makes me wonder how often they talk about some guy reacting to their sexy feet and shoes, or even better if they purposely tease some poor guy they know is checking out their goodies.

I would be one of them. Every time I board a plane once of the 1st things I do is check out the feet, shoes and nylons of the FA. Its also one of the reasons I always get an aisle seat so I can catch peaks.
xmlfash

Post by xmlfash »

What do you think it is inside the bag? I put a finger in it and it had a strong leather smell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.