Shoes and heels outside the door waiting for cumming!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jack46

Re: Shoes and heels outside the door waiting for cumming!

Post by jack46 »

Great to see you back, amazing shoes, fantastic job!!
Kotik

Post by Kotik »

more foto when girl wearing heels later
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

I love these pics. The heelsand boots you cummed in are excitibg

Post by 001 »

You said that the in China they have the saying Sau Lou about people looking for high heels.

Can I ask why people are doing for this to the extent that it requires a special name? Is cumming in ladies shoes so common place that looking for them is a thing common in society that it has a name?

Do shoes that have been cum in have a special name, or the person doing the cumming?

Given that it has a special name implies that the ladies who leave the shoes out know about it. I wonder if any/many of them actually want their shoes filled with cum and leave them out on purpose.

Are they disappointed if they do not get cum in their shoes and or excited if they do?

Is there any more examples of this type of thing, any news etc, as it is all very interesting that there is a special name?

Thanks.
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

cocainesy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:59 am Image
please come back to the owner of 2 beautiful boots. She really want more cum to her boots.
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

VERY hot seeing her wearing those Minnetonka mocs. I bet they felt great!
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice
davidc1981

Post by davidc1981 »

001 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:12 am You said that the in China they have the saying Sau Lou about people looking for high heels.

Can I ask why people are doing for this to the extent that it requires a special name? Is cumming in ladies shoes so common place that looking for them is a thing common in society that it has a name?

Do shoes that have been cum in have a special name, or the person doing the cumming?

Given that it has a special name implies that the ladies who leave the shoes out know about it. I wonder if any/many of them actually want their shoes filled with cum and leave them out on purpose.

Are they disappointed if they do not get cum in their shoes and or excited if they do?

Is there any more examples of this type of thing, any news etc, as it is all very interesting that there is a special name?

Thanks.
"Sao Lou" is not a special term for shoes cumming. "Sao Lou" literally means "sweep the building". The term was originally coined by door-to-door insurance and credit card salespersons. The term was later adopted by the shoes-cumming community in China. The general public doesn't associate the term "Sao Lou" with the shoes cumming.
richie66

Post by richie66 »

fantastic! thank you
cocainesy

Post by cocainesy »

davidc1981 wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:44 pm
001 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:12 am You said that the in China they have the saying Sau Lou about people looking for high heels.

Thanks.
"Sao Lou" is not a special term for shoes cumming. "Sao Lou" literally means "sweep the building". The term was originally coined by door-to-door insurance and credit card salespersons. The term was later adopted by the shoes-cumming community in China. The general public doesn't associate the term "Sao Lou" with the shoes cumming.
Great explanation,perfect! thanks