Shoes and heels outside the door waiting for cumming!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

louislu

Re: Shoes and heels outside the door waiting for cumming!

Post by louislu »

nsagaa wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 1:32 pm
louislu wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 7:06 am
nsagaa wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 5:50 am What's a sweeping website?
...this came up from this discussion about the expression "sweeping the building" ("Sao Lou" in Chinese), which means browsing the different storeys of a residential building aiming at looking at the shoe racks that residents usually leave at their door outside
...thus a so-called sweeping website is basically a website where sweepers share the pictures of their enjoying their harvest over the floors
Interesting that you have a term for this. Must be because women leaving their shoes outside is so common in China. I do the same in my country (which is a neighbour of China :wink: ). The problem in my country is that women leaving their shoes outside is not very common. But a couple years ago moved to a different state, living alone in my building with 5 stories. Here, a few girls do leave their shoes outside. I have tried a few more buildings and even though I succeeded a few times, the success rate is low because of cameras and security guards. My building only has a camera on ground floor so I've had some fun (too bad that it's mostly been with flats)
...in China, one have to mind cameras and cleaning personnel too, sometimes at each floor
...I love flats, any photos to share? :mrgreen:
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

useful tip:

a lot of this stuff is on twitter in specific fetish related groups.

they are posting previews still.. but anyways more than on secured forums.
mikhaily

Post by mikhaily »

This is incredible my friend, you are a God. I learned a new term and now I love Sao Lou! I want to travel to China, where and how can I do this myself? Should I go to Beijing or is there too much security? Any good Chinese websites for people to post their floor sweeping pictures? Thank you.
mikhaily

Post by mikhaily »

How well is Sao Lou known about by women in China? Is it only mostly known to fetishists like it is in the West?
louislu

Post by louislu »

mikhaily wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:54 am This is incredible my friend, you are a God. I learned a new term and now I love Sao Lou! I want to travel to China, where and how can I do this myself? Should I go to Beijing or is there too much security? Any good Chinese websites for people to post their floor sweeping pictures? Thank you.
..."where and how can I do this myself?" ...very simple, you just need to apply for a visa at your closest consulate :mrgreen:
...any high residential building is a good candidate for "cleaning"
...in terms of security, it depends on the neighborhood
...regarding websites, you may first follow the related hashtag "saolou" on Twitter but some (too many) images seem to be faking human fluid more than usual in comparison to the ShoeSession site for instance

...checking that hashtag right now, I stumbled upon that video (capture below, she's such a slut :P ). You may have to click on the VIEW link on the tweet because content is obfuscated for containing explicit material :mrgreen:

flats.jpg

...a majority of websites are on invite only or you have to pay
...some allow you to earn some virtual coins when posting, which allows you to watch others in return
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by louislu on Wed May 06, 2020 11:27 am, edited 9 times in total.
louislu

Post by louislu »

mikhaily wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:14 am How well is Sao Lou known about by women in China? Is it only mostly known to fetishists like it is in the West?
...am not a native from China neither living there, but it seems to me that the practice is given much more exposure in the public space than in this Western side of the world. I've never read anything in our countries about it but multiple times in China
weerhi

Post by weerhi »

nice
mikhaily

Post by mikhaily »

louislu wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 11:04 am
mikhaily wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 10:54 am This is incredible my friend, you are a God. I learned a new term and now I love Sao Lou! I want to travel to China, where and how can I do this myself? Should I go to Beijing or is there too much security? Any good Chinese websites for people to post their floor sweeping pictures? Thank you.
..."where and how can I do this myself?" ...very simple, you just need to apply for a visa at your closest consulate :mrgreen:
...any high residential building is a good candidate for "cleaning"
...in terms of security, it depends on the neighborhood
...regarding websites, you may first follow the related hashtag "saolou" on Twitter but some (too many) images seem to be faking human fluid more than usual in comparison to the ShoeSession site for instance

...checking that hashtag right now, I stumbled upon that video (capture below, she's such a slut :P ). You may have to click on the VIEW link on the tweet because content is obfuscated for containing explicit material :mrgreen:

flats.jpg

...a majority of websites are on invite only or you have to pay
...some allow you to earn some virtual coins when posting, which allows you to watch others in return
Thank you and great video by the way. I've got to visit China!
HUGUWULUWU

Post by HUGUWULUWU »

Can you cum some buffalo platform sneakers or something like that?
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Just checked out that Twitter link and damn, you guys in China are so lucky. The heels that these women are leaving outside are amazing. People are basically following hot women from the streets to their apartments, waiting and then fucking their heels.
I love high heel Pumps