My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Biology

Re: My Shoe Cumming Adventures

Post by Biology »

I had to do a little rule breaking :twisted: to get these cute white Keds. During track practice, a lot of people either leave their cars unlocked or leave their keys inside their gas tank cover. So on a long run ,when no one was around, I snuck out her keys and unlocked her car so I could get at her shoes. They felt incredibly and had a warm airy smell.

https://imgur.com/a/7Rud45p
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

Anymore hs girls shoes you can share with me send a pm
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Those keds are hot. Look nice and worn. When you cum sneakers, where do you cum them? Down in the toe sections? Which girl's shoes would you say you've put the most loads into?
Biology

Post by Biology »

finfan1 wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 5:46 pm Those keds are hot. Look nice and worn. When you cum sneakers, where do you cum them? Down in the toe sections? Which girl's shoes would you say you've put the most loads into?
I usually cum up in the toe area, but occasionally I’ll cum down by the heels. I try to keep my “activities” to minimum so I don’t get caught so for most girls I’ve only ever cummed once, but my track/cross country coach is insanely hot so I’ve risked cumming a second pair of her shoes. I’ll try to post those next.
Biology

Post by Biology »

My insanely hot track coach. Let me know if you want to hear the story about these two and I’ll post it.
https://imgur.com/a/hZfTu13
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Tell us the story please!! How did they smell??
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

I'd love to hear the story as well as know how they smelled. Great job cumming such an attractive woman's sneakers and boots!
Biology

Post by Biology »

The Nikes- we were at a track meet when I noticed that our coach was wearing her boots when she had worn her Nike’s on the bus. I snuck on to the bus and had my way with them. I was expecting a strong sweaty smell, but they actually had very little smell to them at all.

The boots- it was our home track meet and I saw these boots that I’ve wanted to fuck for the 2 years sitting in her car. I ventured my way over to where coach had all of her stuff. She had gotten up from her seat for some reason or another, so I began looking for her keys, when I found them I pressed the unlock button and rushed over to her car, but it was still locked. I had to go back to seat again and press the button a couple of times again before she got back. I rushed them into a bathroom stall with a half broken door, so with enough force anyone could have opened it. But all this trouble was definitely worth it. They were my favorite fuck so far, they had a strong but slight smell, they smelled like damp wool or Cotton mixed with sweat and they felt heavenly, the soft cotton fibers caressing and warming my cock, the ridged sole made my dick convulse in pleasure. Not to mention the residual sexual gratification I get every time I see her wearing them. I’ll never forget that day.
Last edited by Biology on Tue May 22, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

That's hot. You're insanely lucky! Great job man. Must be so good knowing every time she wears them her sweaty feet are mixing with your cum.
Blueblee

Post by Blueblee »

Nice brotha share another and i will 2!!!