Naughty wife Stunning heels. Tbc (to be cummed)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sophiestevens

Naughty wife Stunning heels. Tbc (to be cummed)

Post by Sophiestevens »

So glad to have found this forum. Love heels and love making love to them. I have never however touched my wifes heels, I usually wait till we go to her older sisters house and if i get a rare chance i get to cream up her gorgeous slutty black patent carvela, ted baker and dune heels.

My missus however has tested my patience. She is a little minx and loves sex, gave the most amazing bj's but in the last year our sexlife has virtually ground to a halt. From have sex daily, to weekly, to monthly. Now i am lucky if i get a quickie once every 2-3 months and i cant remember the last bj. Believe me she makes me feel like shes doing me a massive favour too. Add to this she is dressing sexier and sexier, going out with friends alot and buying really sexy undies and heels. I know the signs but i kind of like the idea she is going down on someone else :P

So fast forward to this bank holiday. We go out with a large group of friends to a hotel clubnight. Leila is dressed to impress. Nothing but a tight white dress, silk thong and these stunning new sophia webster heels. During the night she's hardly with me, and as i cant dance, shes on the dancefloor grinding discreetly with a guy. They are pretty close all night. On the way back i'm horney as hell and im sure she is so i expected some hot steamy sex. We get back home and nothing. Straight to bed. Next morning her thong is in the hamper and very moist. Who knows what happened but as soon as i get back tonight im going to give her gorgeous heels a massive worship puddle.

These are the heels. Pic when she was getting ready

In the club. Pics from her facebook

Cute derriere

Obviously posing to impress

Close ups

Just cant wait to get back and spunk in her heels and thong. Hope to show the result this evening :lol:
Sophiestevens

Re: Naughty wife Stunning heels. Tbc (to be cummed)

Post by Sophiestevens »

As promised these are the gorgeous heels. Mmmm

What was under that dress.

Felt.amazing making.love to these. Spunked up ;))) Had to clean but felt great.

Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Nicely done and thanks for sharing the picture of the heels suspending the thong. Those shoes really did deserve the cumming you have them and she’s gorgeous too! Lucky man on both counts!
Cornie77

Post by Cornie77 »

Wow thanks for sharing. Loved the added bonus of seeing her thong
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome heels. please post more.
Worshippuddle

Post by Worshippuddle »

Wow came hard over her slutty pics. Shes amazing. Fab heels and even better legs and ass. What i would give to suck her thong
thedevilx69

Post by thedevilx69 »

omfg
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

Woah.. Didnt know such stunning heels existed.. Lucky man.. Great legs and heels too.. Well done
You know that smell is an all time high
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

PLEASE newer stop! I hope this thread will reach 100 pages Image
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

Thanks for the comments guys. Yes very lucky to be surrounded by some really nice heels. Funny though ive never thought about cuming them until ive seen my wife in this new naughty light.

Anyway the last escapade was over a week back and shes been busy playing on her phone ever since. No sex either btw! Tonight is a sudden works party (hmm) to which shes going. No questions asked by me but the outfit i quickly spied in her gym bag when leaving for the office this morning consisted of a sheer mesh top, silk bralet, tight leather black trousers and a pair of 12mm so kate louboutins. No id on her undies yet.

So ill be waiting patiently till early morning for these stunning heels and her wet panties. Update very sooooon

Btw for all you who.pm'd me.asking to see her and wank over her this is her. Wearing her sisters strappy gold heels and underneath a black silk ck g-string

And her so kates from a previous party

With her milf sister who has the most suckable toes

Cant wait to cum all over her freshly worn loubs :P :P :P