Naughty wife Stunning heels. Tbc (to be cummed)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sophiestevens

Re: Naughty wife Stunning heels. Tbc (to be cummed)

Post by Sophiestevens »

Hi all. Thanks for the replies. Some great advice lovesheels. As much as i fantasise about being a cuck and preparing my wife for dates and cleaning her up after, in real life its a no go. To live with that would not be ideal and anyway she would dump me immediately because shes not into that. Best way is to be her man and treat her like a goddess and gain the benefits (sexy clothes, heels and believe it or not some sex) but not to let it go out of hand. I believe She is just getting it out of her system as i was her first guy.

Here is a pic of her this sat night. Dressed to impress. Tiny leopard print string underneath. I wanted these heels so bad but she left them at her sisters. A pair of louboutins which are more rounded that the so kates.

Hard not to want to give in and worship at her heels and feet
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

bellybash wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:16 am Best thread on here, can't wait to hear more. I also have this fantasy (I think) although I'm not sure what I would actualy do if I thought she was cheating! Gut wrenching stuff!"
AMEN

mr g
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

Lovesheels71

Post by Lovesheels71 »

Great to hear that Sophiestevens!

You never know what a woman wants. No one does.
For now, you'll really have to think about ensuring she sets her eyes on no other man, even for flirting.

Maybe dance classes? Would add to the spice :p Jeez, now I really sound like a Counsellor!

All the very best mate :)
She is a great woman. We are all with you. We want to read more inspirational and awesome stories from now on. Hopefully :)

Thanks for indulging in my though process. Take care.

Oh and P.S. I'm more of a heeled sandal guy than a pump guy (blushes) so hopefully that full collection is coming sooner than usual. Cheers!
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Lovesheels71 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:33 am Great to hear that Sophiestevens!

You never know what a woman wants. No one does.
For now, you'll really have to think about ensuring she sets her eyes on no other man, even for flirting.
Oh and P.S. I'm more of a heeled sandal guy than a pump guy (blushes) so hopefully that full collection is coming sooner than usual. Cheers!
or buy her new Sophia Webster Sandals - hot stuff - they really have this "fuck me Twice" design :o :D

Image Image Image
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

Lovesheels71

Post by Lovesheels71 »

Oh.

Also, its just that I dont like heels which aren't shaped well (we all are weird in our own way. Gulp)

I loved both the Louboutins she wore. The Pigalles (the second one I think) and the So Kates. For some reason, I found them so hot, maybe it's the way you told the story!

What's her age or something at least?
I was under the impression yougaiz were newly married!
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

I think the louboutins she wore on saturday (on this page) are ron ron or lady lynch but i havent seen the box. The ones on page 5 are Beloved wiggle heel ;) love how i know more about her heels then her. The sophia websters are so hot too. Would like to buy her more.

Btw she is 31
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Amazing woman, what a hot topic I really hope you continue to keep us up to date. I live out a similar fetish of being cuckolded but could never live with the rw consequences
luvheels09

Post by luvheels09 »

What a session you must had! Did you lick the insoles of her shoe?
SoleLicker21

Post by SoleLicker21 »

Holy shit, please more !!!
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

So a quick update and slight deviation. Things with the wifey have been quite settled. Ive made more of an effort, her mysterious outings have dried up but all of this is amidst a lenghty house move which has taken much time and effort. So on the wife front not much to report but yesterday we were invited to a garden party. Plenty of posh goddesses in lovely heels. One however caught my eye. Firstly im a sucker for nude courts but secondly this girl was stunning. Waist length hair, amazing boobs and a ass i just wanted to bury my face in. Add to this she was a real bossy stuck up type. A real dominant pose and demeanour and seemed to love ordering guys around for drinks and food etc. Btw she smelt delecious ;)

To my pleasure i saw miss bossy boots had kicked off her gorgeous heels after a few hours frolicking in the sun and left them by the toilet. So without thought i grabbed them and gave them some love.

Miss bossy in her heels. I was fixated all day on the outline of g string through her skin tight red dress. I wanted to worship her feet and ass but her heels would do

What a score. So scented sweating in the sun and heavily worn

I gave the outside a good lick and cleaned it for mistress

I was right she was a posh slut. They were miu miu.

Heavily worn and ready to fuck

I licked and then fucked each one quickly then laid them out for my load and what a spunk load i had. Alot missed :( but it was epic. Knowing i had just creamed some bossy sluts miu mius literally 5 minutes after she had taken them off, and knowing in a hour or so they would be back on her heavinly feet.

As i said alot missed but still a worthwile dollop of my creamy love juice to squeeze between her lollipop red toes.

I swirled the cum around as much as possible and dabbed it lightly with a tissue but made sure some remained in the toebox. It was a very hot and sweaty day so a bit of moisture was natural. Watching this hottie put these on a few hours later was one of my all time highlights. :)))