Best jobs to access footwear

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Adversary

Re: Best jobs to access footwear

Post by Adversary »

Well, my city is somewhat undeveloped. I'll have to watch out for cameras if a office cleaning job arises.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Surely the best job for shoe access would be a heel bar or cobblers. You’d get to handle the shoes and in some cases they’d still be warm as they came in for urgent same day repair! When they weren’t so urgent you’d easily be able to ‘borrow’ the shoes before the ladies came back to collect them. It’d be lovely to cum the sexiest shoes before the customers came to collect. It would be easy to explain stains as spilt glue marks too! I bet there would be plenty of flirtation opportunities too and repairing beloved shoes would make you their hero for the day.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Cleaner, hands down.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Okay, so I'm doing a 2 week work experience at a OP shop for my VCAL certificate. I have taken a heap of boots and a few shoes! Best place I've worked at. Just gotta look around for cameras and do it when it's break. I work outback with unloading and sorting.
feverpitch

Post by feverpitch »

Car detailing gives you many opportunities. A lot of women keep shoes in their cars. Normally they're drop-offs for the day. I've sneaked a pair here and there. One job took me a week so I took the shoes home with me, put about a dozen loads in each shoe, then put them right back. When she came for a maintenance wash she was wearing those shoes and you could see the stains...
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

That's really good to hear. I'm doing a Automotives course next year. Lol