UV flashlight

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rjs

UV flashlight

Post by rjs »

I bought a UV flashlight recently and I was quite surprised that the shoes I had cummed and cleaned up were not as clean as I thought they were.
The pictures don't show up well on the camera. I suggest you try it. It was an eye opener
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rjs

Re: UV flashlight

Post by rjs »

I've been so busy I didn't get a chance to post pictures of what these look like under a UV light. They look clean, like they've never been cummed. But under a UV light..... BUSTED

Note: the UV light doesn't show up well on the camera. There is a lot more evidence than what you see there.

If anyone wants to know if a pair of shoes have been cummed. Shine a UV light on them. You'll know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cumonshoe

Post by cumonshoe »

I knew about UV light and cum but never tried it.

Tks
Pointed stilettos are also perfect right up in the air...
rjs

Post by rjs »

Yup. When I first got the flashlight opened the hall closet and turned it on. I was like "oh boy" all my wife's heels lit up.

Kind of scared me. Quite obvious.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

The good thing is: most women don't know about that, and they would not need an UV light to carry around. ;)
bm893

Post by bm893 »

AFAIK this is basic forensics used by the LE to examine crime scenes involving any sexual offenses etc.
So nothing fun about it
clothesuser

Post by clothesuser »

Have two of them...tried it... yea, I like to see what can't be seen with the naked eye. It's great!
Zeek5

Post by Zeek5 »

what percentage of high heels have trace amounts of cum on them?i bet its higher than you think.
rjs

Post by rjs »

I want to take my flashlight to my friends houses. See if there are any cummers among us.

Also think it would be fun to see what shows up at a thrift shop.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

bm893 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:28 pm AFAIK this is basic forensics used by the LE to examine crime scenes involving any sexual offenses etc.
So nothing fun about it
These things are used by many people for many different reasons. The most popular reason on the #1 selling light on Amazon seems to be finding pet urine, as well as to dry wet nail polish. I bought one and looked at some sneakers I've cummed but can't see anything, but it is very helpful for finding lint I can't see on my floor.