Converse Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rgamer99

Re: Converse Collection

Post by Rgamer99 »

converselover27 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:23 am
Rgamer99 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:55 pm
converselover27 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:14 pm
Rgamer99 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:02 am
converselover27 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:51 am
Rgamer99 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:49 am
converselover27 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:32 am I love hearing about the "story" behind the shoes. Who owned them, what they're like, how much they worn them, etc. What are the smells like? Are the insoles nice and worn, especially in the toe area?
What pair do you want to hear about next?
How about the white pair and then any of the black pairs.
Which white pair? The one in the front or the ones in the 2nd row
Second row.
Ok. So i just bought the white ones and the black one to their left about two weeks ago.
The girl i bought them from is brunette with greenish eyes, about 5'3, shes a stocky softball player so id guess about 115, 120. Both are about a year and a half old, and each were worn about 2-3 times a week. She always wore socks :(. Both have a strong sort of minty smell, its not bad. I got the two pairs for just $5 which i was pretty stoked about.

The white ones are dirty on the outside, the insoles have a hint of Browning and lightly visible toe prints,as well as faint indents where her toes went. The sole on the right shoe has come unglued from the side wall and it goes from the tip of the shoe to the forward edge of the diamond part of the sole( about an inch.)

The black ones have seen quite a bit of use with yellowing on the white rubber and some fading of the canvas on the outer side. The insoles have more apparent staining with the converse print being mostly faded( you know the converse thing where your heel goes), much more visible toe prints and much more defined toe indents. The soles on both have been worn smooth on the heel and in the diamond tread on the front portion.
Awesome thanks! Which pair has the dirtiest insoles? I remember this one girl had a pair that she probably wore everyday and they were almost black on the inside :mrgreen:
That honor would go to the pair on the top right they are almost black as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey girl, lemme nut those chucks.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

The quality on this one is bad but the load was big so i had to share. White lows in 2nd row
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
converselover27

Post by converselover27 »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Beautiful. I bet the toe area is great! Are you on instagram?
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

converselover27 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:20 am
[/quote]

Beautiful. I bet the toe area is great! Are you on instagram?
[/quote]

My personal ig there's nothing shoe related on it
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Some hightop action
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Which pair were stinkiest when you first got them and could you describe the girl? Really amazing thread!
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

finfan1 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:24 pm Which pair were stinkiest when you first got them and could you describe the girl? Really amazing thread!
The shoes that smelled the strongest would be the chucks in the bottom right and the vans on the top left. They have this sort of citrusy smell that i find unpleasant but i also keep sniffing when i break them out. I bought them from a Mexican chick with brown hair and brown eyes. About 5'1 5'2. Another stocky softballer maybe 130. Both have little wear idk much other than that i bought them before i started asking my questions

The worst smell would be the converse next the vans in the top right. Idk how to describe it but its just straight unpleasent. I got them from another mexican chick(i live in socal lot lf us mexicans down here) about 5'5 5'6 brown hair brown eyes id say 140, 150 relatively new when i got them but they got wore heavily. Thats all ik about them sorry
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Some more
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Thanks for detailed reply to my questions!! Could you put a load in the toe section of the worst smelling chucks?
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

finfan1 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:45 pm Thanks for detailed reply to my questions!! Could you put a load in the toe section of the worst smelling chucks?
Yea give me a couple days to save up a big one and I'll blast into the toes. It's been a while since I've given them some love.