Converse Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rgamer99

Converse Collection

Post by Rgamer99 »

Ive had a thing for converse for as long as i can remember. I started my collection by stealing my sisters grey chucks(bottom left corner) and it kinda went from there. Ive cummed all of them and have pictures of most, so if you want to see them just ask. And if you have questions feel free to ask.
Snapchat-671186539.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey girl, lemme nut those chucks.
jormun

Re: Converse Collection

Post by jormun »

Nice, thanks for sharing, Rgamer99!

A couple of questions:
1. What's the most worn pair and who wore 'em?
2. Any interesting stories you want to share about any of the low tops (my personal fave)? Like how you got them or if they used to belong to someone you were into, that kind of thing?
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

jormun wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:20 pm Nice, thanks for sharing, Rgamer99!

A couple of questions:
1. What's the most worn pair and who wore 'em?
2. Any interesting stories you want to share about any of the low tops (my personal fave)? Like how you got them or if they used to belong to someone you were into, that kind of thing?
Umm as for the most worn pair i would have to say the black lowtops 3rd row from the left right in front of the hightops at the top of the screen(the yellowish ones). They were worn "like everyday for over a year" and the best part is she wore them "without socks, like a lot." I dont really want to get too specific but shes white, blonde hair, blue eyes, shes slim maybe 110 and id say probably 5`5 or 5`6.

The most special would have to be the white and the black lows up front. They were the first pair i bought from a girl. I knew her for a while before and ive always had the hots for her to some extent. Shes a cute little mexican chick. The shoes are my favorite in my collection. When i first got them the smell was absolutely amazing. I couldnt stop sniffing it. Im not good at descriptions so i cant put it into words but holy jesus they were amazing. They are also the most expensive, i paid $40 for both but im not too mad about it.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Felt like sharing a couple more pics
Snapchat-920676240.jpg
Snapchat-920676240.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Good for you!!
jormun

Post by jormun »

Good stuff, Rgamer99! Thanks again for sharing!
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
haithar

Post by haithar »

So these are all girls you've known? Im also a huge fan of girls' worn converse.

Keep them cumming. ;]
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

haithar wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:51 pm So these are all girls you've known? Im also a huge fan of girls' worn converse.

Keep them cumming. ;]
Yea i know who they all are and each of them knows who i am to some extent

Any particular pair you want to see?
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Couple i took the other day
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Very hot! Love seeing chucks get cummed!