Converse Collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rgamer99

Re: Converse Collection

Post by Rgamer99 »

vans_lover_ wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:24 pm Wow, very nice thread.

How do you get these girls to sell them their shoes to you?
I ask if they have any old pairs of vans or converse theyd be willing to sell. All of these girls did.
Hey girl, lemme nut those chucks.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

haithar wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:37 pm

You can be honest if you’re that close enough. I got a friend thats giving her old beat up chucks. Just cuz i asked. But im also buying her food. Lol
Yea trust does play a factor.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

These hightops havent had some love in a bit so i figured i should take care of them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Some more white chucks. Of what i own white is my fav, now if i could get a pair of red converse thatd be a different story lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

Black Converse are still fun too.
vans_lover_

Post by vans_lover_ »

Rgamer99 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:05 pm

I ask if they have any old pairs of vans or converse theyd be willing to sell. All of these girls did.
Wow, I have asked girls for sneakers too in the past, but never that directly. I couldn't imagine them being so easy about it.

Have any of them asked any hard question?
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

vans_lover_ wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:50 pm

Wow, I have asked girls for sneakers too in the past, but never that directly. I couldn't imagine them being so easy about it.

The common question is "why?" And well I have a loose answer of "I like to collect shoes" and if that doesn't satisfy them I tell them "I'm a bit of a hoarder and I don't want to spend the money on new shoes I'm never gunna wear"
converselover27

Post by converselover27 »

Rgamer99 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:09 pm

The common question is "why?" And well I have a loose answer of "I like to collect shoes" and if that doesn't satisfy them I tell them "I'm a bit of a hoarder and I don't want to spend the money on new shoes I'm never gunna wear"
I'm guessing your feet must be closer in size to theirs. I know for me I couldn't get away with the "They're for me" excuse. Only time I was able to get a girl's pair was when she brought it up that she was going to throw them away.
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

converselover27 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:26 am
Rgamer99 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:09 pm

I'm guessing your feet must be closer in size to theirs. I know for me I couldn't get away with the "They're for me" excuse. Only time I was able to get a girl's pair was when she brought it up that she was going to throw them away.
Lol no. I have weird arches n stuff so i only wear one type of shoe. Thats why i buy old shoes from people. Cuz if i buy brand new stuff im never gunna wear it. So i buy people old stuff for cheaper
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

I really really want some red converse.