His desire, my will

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tommyhotpants

Re: His desire, my will

Post by tommyhotpants »

Bunny7 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:14 pm Well, I still don't have pointy leather black heels, but I have peep toes ones, what do you think? Maybe I will spend them on his face until he cums into that little gap..
I wish i could cum in that gap!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That’s what that arch gap is for :) for guys to fill girls heels with cum so it pools under the balls of your feet & squishes between your toes when your walking around in your sexy heels! :)
Bunny7

Post by Bunny7 »

Little session with Red shoes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Come on bunny those gap areas in your red heels are just begging to be filled with cum!! Nice load on your feet :) next time let him cum inside your heels & you slip them on!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Come on bunny those gap areas in your red heels are just begging to be filled with cum!! Nice load on your feet :) next time let him cum inside your heels & you slip them on!
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Holy crap thats hot
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

What size do you wear??
slipperyjim

Post by slipperyjim »

red heels are pretty
You can tell a lot from the way a girl wears her heels, if they are behind her ears she probably likes you.
Bunny7

Post by Bunny7 »

tintinheels wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:58 am What size do you wear??
6,5 US size
Mr.Choo

Post by Mr.Choo »

A new session with my Mistress Bunny. Look at her new tatoo! She loves when I cum on her feet and shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.