His desire, my will

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Bunny7

His desire, my will

Post by Bunny7 »

Hi guys,

I have been exploring his desire of seeing me in pretty shoes.. He wants it so bad and I am thinking about giving him what he wants.. I have been playing with my feet and trying some sexy shoes.. Do you think this is sexy enough for him to cum on them? :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wedgebootslover

Re: His desire, my will

Post by wedgebootslover »

This girl says yes..
Just a kinky domme with a shoe, boot and heels fetish..
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

Seems like you know the game..... With legs and feet like yours. I think youll make most blokes cum, especially with those poses. Sexy tat btw
You know that smell is an all time high
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wow! You have to let him explode in those cream pointy heels of yours your wearing!! & make sure he cums on that foot with your tattoo:) nothing hotter watching cum slide down over your tattoo & into your shoe!! Ps ya have to wear them after :) have you ever walked around with cum inside your heels??
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Cream pointy heela are so terrific, so erotic....
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Are you kidding....if he doesn't get hard and horny after seeing those amazingly sexy pictures, then there's something wrong with him. You are absolutely gorgeous and will probably make everyone here..especially me ready to explode!! Thank you so much for sharing and I truly hope you share more in the future.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Wow very sexy one lucky guy
Richie

Post by Richie »

Bunny7 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:23 pm Hi guys,

I have been exploring his desire of seeing me in pretty shoes.. He wants it so bad and I am thinking about giving him what he wants.. I have been playing with my feet and trying some sexy shoes.. Do you think this is sexy enough for him to cum on them? :P
Wow, love the pictures.

The creamy heels are hot! Really like the picture with on of them between your legs. Looks so inviting to cum into them :-)
slowheat

Post by slowheat »

Bunny7 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:23 pm Hi guys,

Are you taking suggestions?
Bunny7

Post by Bunny7 »

Hi guys,
Thanks for your comments. I need to confess that I'm quite new on this so I am still learning how to really turn him on.. Maybe you could help me on that...