STRIPPER HEELS

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Yurple415

Re: STRIPPER HEELS

Post by Yurple415 »

Sharp0 wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:13 am Sorry guys been a bit slack latey, I'm starting work an hour earlier this week due to being a casual and don't get paid Easter long weekend

Anyway my encounters with the shoes will continue next week from Tuesday onwards :)

Question:
Has anyone brought heels online say Facebook Market place and said your buying for your girlfriend

I've done this a couple times and fuck the girls are hot I brought a pair of red stilettos once of this sexy babe wish I remembered her name as I would of posted some of her social media pics in bikinis and heels must of been a short time model

I remember when I went to her house and she had the shoes in her hand to give them to me. At this point what she was wearing and holding them shoes got me so aroused I had to quickly leave ( erection starting )

If only we could all go back in time what I'd do to take a photo of her holding them even to have my phone in my shirt pocket on record she was just so hot

Has this happened to anyone?
Have any of you brought shoes purly because the girl is hot?

I find when you buy off eBay you don't know who's won them could even be a man *throws up*
I actually have done that myself. A gorgeous Arab woman sold me a pair of boots from Facebook and I wound up telling her about my fetish and now she wears different shoes for me and sends me pics before selling me the shoes. I’ve bought like four pairs of boots and 3 pairs of flats. Her and I have actually became friends and we talk almost daily now. She’s amazing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sharp0

Post by Sharp0 »

Wow that's hot! I'd love to get a bond like that, consider your self lucky! I wounder if she would let you buy heels of your own and get her to wear them and take photos that would be extremely hot!
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Sharp0 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:00 am Wow that's hot! I'd love to get a bond like that, consider your self lucky! I wounder if she would let you buy heels of your own and get her to wear them and take photos that would be extremely hot!
Yeah we’ve been talking about a few different arrangements and one is me buying her shoes to wear just for me. She actually just started a new job that has her wearing heels everyday and she’s gonna be sending me daily updates of her shoe choice of the day. I have a topic about her in the bootjob/boot cumming board. When I created the topic I mistakenly thought she was Indian but she’s actually Arab. But go check it out I have more pics there. And will be uploading more as I get them 😊
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

But yeah I’ve said it a million times I hit the jackpot with her! Something told me she’d be totally cool about all this and she is! I actually think she’s growing to enjoy the attention and knowing I’m so turned on by her and her shoes.
Sharp0

Post by Sharp0 »

Yurple415 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:55 pm But yeah I’ve said it a million times I hit the jackpot with her! Something told me she’d be totally cool about all this and she is! I actually think she’s growing to enjoy the attention and knowing I’m so turned on by her and her shoes.
So hot! Luckiest man in the world well 2nd lucky compared to the person who wins the lotto could pay for many shoe sessions and vip feet videos

Anyway for free your doing very well. I'm currently looking for someone who I can do the same with but they all seem to want money or credit card details and to be signed up with some 3rd party site which may cost extra in which you may or may not get any feet videos instead it being a scam lol.

You should buy her some platform heels!
It's always been my fantasy to see a hot girl trying to walking in ballet heels face to face, seen some nice videos of it. One of which a guy ties the girl up so she's just about hanging from the roof and he forced her to talk in ballet heels and he will push her around ext. God even writing this is making my dick hard haha
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Sharp0 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 pm
Yurple415 wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:55 pm But yeah I’ve said it a million times I hit the jackpot with her! Something told me she’d be totally cool about all this and she is! I actually think she’s growing to enjoy the attention and knowing I’m so turned on by her and her shoes.
So hot! Luckiest man in the world well 2nd lucky compared to the person who wins the lotto could pay for many shoe sessions and vip feet videos

Anyway for free your doing very well. I'm currently looking for someone who I can do the same with but they all seem to want money or credit card details and to be signed up with some 3rd party site which may cost extra in which you may or may not get any feet videos instead it being a scam lol.

You should buy her some platform heels!
It's always been my fantasy to see a hot girl trying to walking in ballet heels face to face, seen some nice videos of it. One of which a guy ties the girl up so she's just about hanging from the roof and he forced her to talk in ballet heels and he will push her around ext. God even writing this is making my dick hard haha
Oh it’s not free I buy her worn heels, boots, and flats and basically offer to throw in another 10$ or so If she wears them a couple more times and takes a couple of pics in them before the sale. We’ve definitely discussed me buying her new heels, but I get the feeling from seeing the rest of her shoe collection that platforms aren’t really her thing. Also she’s starting a new office job which requires her to be in more professional style heels although, with her being a sexy and stylish person she will still wear sexy heels. So I’ll probably be buying her stuff like that. I’m actually supposed to be buying more shoes from her tomorrow so that means more pics! Check out my topic in the boot fetish/cumming 😉 sorry I don’t have a link ready but it’s on the first page.