stripper heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Platformlover69

Re: stripper heels

Post by Platformlover69 »

I have some more pictures, I'll look after them as soon as I have enough time for that :)
But I don't have all these heels anymore, I resold them with all their dried cum stains to a a like-minded guy
shoebukkakefan

Post by shoebukkakefan »

I have a girl that would love to wear a pair of completely cum covered heels like that! i could get pics for you guys too!
jon42

Post by jon42 »

These are an old pair of my wife's... willing to pass them on to anyone interested for shipping costs.

Can mess em up for you too if you'd like, but they aren't really my taste so are currently cum-free
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I’d love to make a mess of those Jon42. If you’re in the UK I’ll happily pay the P&P costs. I’ll post the pics of the cummed shoes once I’m finished. PM me for my address if you are in the UK.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Platformlover69 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:14 am Got some pics from my archive 8)
I would love to buy those clear stripper heels! Are they for sale?