Shoe Cumming Artwork *Update 9/21/2018* New Story Coming Soon!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover

Post Reply
Adversary
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:29 am
Location: Australia, VIC

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by Adversary » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:10 pm

How much do you have to pay for these characters? Like, from One Piece, Naruto and whatnot.

User avatar
bossman808
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by bossman808 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:45 am

Adversary wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:10 pm
How much do you have to pay for these characters? Like, from One Piece, Naruto and whatnot.
I haven't found any anime characters. I have seen some Disney characters but those were created by the artist themselves using Cinema 4D or Autodesk. I haven't ventured into character creation from scratch because the programs that are used are very expensive (2000-4000 USD). The characters that i use generally run anywhere from 6-40 USD.

Constant
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:47 am

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by Constant » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:55 am

what's the programme that you use?

User avatar
bossman808
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by bossman808 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:56 am

Constant wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:55 am
what's the programme that you use?
I use DAZ Studio. You can get it here for free: https://www.daz3d.com/

Adversary
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:29 am
Location: Australia, VIC

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by Adversary » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:19 am

Maybe there's other programmes specifically for anime characters? That'd be cool. I made a post in the bootjob forum with a heap of anime boot/shoejob images.

User avatar
bossman808
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by bossman808 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:00 pm

Adversary wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:19 am
Maybe there's other programmes specifically for anime characters? That'd be cool. I made a post in the bootjob forum with a heap of anime boot/shoejob images.
I believe Smith Micro makes one for creating manga and animation, but it's only 2D. Turbosquid may have 3d models of anime characters that can be used in various programs.
Last edited by bossman808 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

ZaraSandals
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:20 am

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by ZaraSandals » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:11 pm

bossman808 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:37 pm
Heel Bandit 10.jpg“Are you enjoying yourself?!!” a woman’s voice asked. Aiden was shocked to see Pamela standing in the doorway holding a huge stack of papers. Aiden had checked everywhere before he went into Lisa’s office, where could Pam have been?Heel Bandit 11.jpg
Many many thanks for AWESOME story and artwork (loved the previous one with Laura too!!!) Please please please continue!
I noticed that Pamela is wearing some chunky heeled blue peeptoes? Let Aiden have his way with her shoes too sometime :twisted:

User avatar
bossman808
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by bossman808 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:17 pm

ZaraSandals wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:11 pm
bossman808 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:37 pm
Heel Bandit 10.jpg“Are you enjoying yourself?!!” a woman’s voice asked. Aiden was shocked to see Pamela standing in the doorway holding a huge stack of papers. Aiden had checked everywhere before he went into Lisa’s office, where could Pam have been?Heel Bandit 11.jpg
Many many thanks for AWESOME story and artwork (loved the previous one with Laura too!!!) Please please please continue!
I noticed that Pamela is wearing some chunky heeled blue peeptoes? Let Aiden have his way with her shoes too sometime :twisted:
Good eye! I was definitely considering it although I ultimately decided on a different twist that is (IMHO) better. Please stay tuned to see what happens and thank you for your support!

steve0001
Posts: 31
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:42 am

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by steve0001 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:10 am

aweeeeesommmmeeee wooork!

User avatar
bossman808
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by bossman808 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:31 am

steve0001 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:10 am
aweeeeesommmmeeee wooork!
Thanks! :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cards1976, elite_23, geiovtec and 21 guests