Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Update 9/21/2018* New Story Coming Soon!

Post by bossman808 »

burnieharrison wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:20 pm wow, these images are awesome bossman! Do you accept commissioned works?
Thanks. Right now I am not accepting any new commissions. Hopefully things can slow down for me soon so that I will be able to again.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

burnieharrison wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:26 pm I love these comics, simply stunning!
Thank you very much! :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Hi everyone! My air conditioner has been out for the past two days and I really haven't used my desktop because of the amount of heat that it generates whenever I render my artwork. I did manage to test out some nylons that I will use in future scenes/stories. I am pretty pleased with the results. Let me know what you think... Thank you all for your continued support.
Stockings test.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
belesy

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Update 9/26/2018*

Post by belesy »

Very, very nice
belesy

Post by belesy »

Very nice. Well done!
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

that's really great...mmmm
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Excelllent!
Mules and clogs close up, please
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Yes , yes, yes !!!
Love the nylons!!!!!
stiefeltraeger

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by stiefeltraeger »

bossman808 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:51 pm Heel Bandit 22.jpgThe following morning Lisa awoke early. After the failure of her marriage and the loss in the custody battle for her children, she preferred being away from home. Being at home made her sad. She was only allowed visitation of her children for one weekend out of the month. Her ex-husband painted her as a bad mother in court and that idiot of a judge believed him. So, to take her mind off of how unfair and unbearable her life had become, she put all of her energy into work. She was good at what she did, she commanded a mid-six figure salary, and was able to motivate her lazy subordinates to get the job done. Although, her methods of doing so were not always appropriate. Lisa was aware that she had some issues that she needed to work on and treating her subordinates better was number one on her list. She had promised herself to be more patient, kind and understanding. She also had decided that she was going to apologize to her entire staff for her past behavior, and beg their forgiveness. She planned on shutting the office down for lunch that day and treating everyone to lunch at the fanciest restaurant in town. She had made reservations for thirty people, and was sure that she would have a stroke when the bill arrived. But she had been a bitch to her team and she was willing to do what it took to make things right. She decided to dress nicely for the occasion and wore her favorite red dress. She wanted to wear her red slingback heels with them, but had sadly left them at work. She wore her flat leather slides instead and would change out of them once she got to her office. As she drove into work, she felt terrible about her behavior, especially her treatment of Aiden and Pamela. She would have to make an extra effort to make things right with them.Heel Bandit 20.jpgLisa finally arrived at her office and headed to her desk, where her work shoes were stored underneath. She went to reach for her red slingback heels and noticed the heavy stains on the insoles.Heel Bandit 21.jpg“Were those there before? Do my feet sweat that much?” she thought to herself.Heel Bandit 23.jpgShe almost opted to keep wearing her slides, but decided that the slingbacks looked so much better, and put them on.

I hope that you all have enjoyed this. I may update this story, depending on how well it is received by you. Thank you all for viewing!
i found this story late but i am happy to see this in comics what lots of men think or try to do or do to the heesl and slings of the females shoes in their office move on this is hot
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

the black one on the left side need a hard cock throu their toeshole and a big load in them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.