Remembering some favorites (of my mom)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thor Cockhammer

Remembering some favorites (of my mom)

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

So I was cleaning out some old stuff from my office and had some CDs with pictures I had taken several years ago of some of my mom's shoes that I liked to fuck. These were taken probably around 16 years ago, way before I knew about this forum, or that there were even that many others out there that liked to fuck shoes as much as I do.

Anyway, thought I'd share some of the pics. Let me know if you like them and I'll try to post more.

These ones were one of my favorite pairs to fuck - back in late 2001 or early 2002 I stopped at the house one day when no one was home and came across them (well, truth be told I went into the closet to see if she had acquired any new shoes recently and much to my pleasure found them waiting for me). They were a pair of Donald Pliner Couture black kitten heel slingback sandals. And even though they were new, appeared to have been worn at least once at that time (visible toe prints). I remember when I found them I got so rock hard that I fucked them immediately, and then another two times before I left the house. I used to go back when no one was home and fuck these sandals at least 3 to four times a week (and I'm being conservative); I could tell she was wearing them regularly as each week there would be more scuffs visible on the bottom, and the insides would be dirty. So I used to lick them clean, and give them a good fuck. I did this with these sandals, several times a week, for over a year. I also fucked them several times over the next few years (probably up until about 2006) until she no longer had them. Even though they had marks and stains on them from my having fucked them so many times, from an outsider perspective these blended right in with the regular wear they acquired from their 'intended use' (although honestly throughout their life they probably spent almost as much time on my cock as they did on her feet).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Thor Cockhammer on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: Found old pictures - mom's shoes I fucked regularly

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

They look like a nice fuck!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Heelsniffer

Post by Heelsniffer »

yes, more! nice sandals. I guess you did not clean them afterwards.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great pics. More please if you have them. The story behind them is great too!
Thor Cockhammer

Heelsniffer wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:14 pm yes, more! nice sandals. I guess you did not clean them afterwards.
I would wipe them down - given how much I was fucking them, I couldn't just leave it in there. Believe me if you'd have done a forensic analysis on these sandals, they'd have had my cum all over them.

When I would find that they'd been worn since the last time I'd fucked them (which was fairly often, my mom wore them regularly), I would lick them clean. So overall they stayed in good shape considering all the wear and cock time they were receiving.
Thor Cockhammer

sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:48 am Great pics. More please if you have them. The story behind them is great too!
Thanks - here are some more pics of these sandals - I think this is it for this pair, but I know I have some more of others she had. I'll try to find some of them later.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thor Cockhammer

sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:48 am Great pics. More please if you have them. The story behind them is great too!
If you haven't seen it, you may be interested in the 'what was your first shoe' topic, where I posted the story of my first experience, along with several pics of sandals just like the ones she had. It even has an actual pic of her wearing one of the first pairs I fucked (and fucked countless times throughout junior high and high school).

'what was your first shoe' (scroll down half way on the link to see my write-up on this topic): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69505&start=20
Thor Cockhammer

Re: Remembering some favorites

Found some pictures of another pair of black high heel sandals that my mom used to like to wear, and that I used to fuck any time I had the opportunity (which was a lot). They were Stuart Weitzman, and the inside had a suede portion on the footbed which felt divine as my cock would rub the inside while I was fucking them. I miss these sandals too.
Last edited by Thor Cockhammer on Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thor Cockhammer

I really like the way these Stuart Weitzman sandals felt on my dick.
Thor Cockhammer

These red Unisa sandals were also one of my favorites. She also had an almost identical pair in black, which was one of the first shoes I ever fucked (I wrote about them in that thread).

She got these red ones after she no longer had the black ones - I remember the day she got them, I was so hard I couldn't stop thinking about when I'd get to have sex with them. Fortunately I only had to wait a couple weeks until no one was home. I eventually kept these ones.
Last edited by Thor Cockhammer on Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.