The Devine Toeprints of My Cousin's HK Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Leatherappreciater

Re: The Devine Toeprints of My Cousin's HK Heels

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Do you have candids?
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Leatherappreciater wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:53 pm Do you have candids?
Do you not read? As I said, no one is going to see my wife and why would I take or share pictures of my cousin in law wearing shoes? Not my thing.

This is the primary reason why I don't contribute here anywhere near as much as I could. I fuck and cum shoes every day, almost 200 pair, but I post so little because to a growing number of people here it's -

A) Never enough.
B) Just going to get ported off to some TGP gallery offsite which is a slap in the face to the community that once existed here.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Gave these one more fuck and cumming today before putting them away for awhile. Just too many other shoes to fuck every day, but I do really enjoy these. I don't know how some of you guys can hold off for weeks at a time, I'd rather have sex and/or cum in a pair every day.

Today I blew across the maker's label of the left shoe, then let the cum run all the way down and out the peeptoe and across the leather outsole of the right shoe.
Last edited by Trashman8 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Great session , very nice !!