Do you fuck shoes or jack off into/onto them?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Do you fuck shoes or jack off into/onto them?

Fuck them!
34%
Shoot into them!
35%
Shoot onto them!
7%
Depends on how I’m feeling...
24%

Total votes: 284

chitown

Re: Do you fuck shoes or jack off into/onto them?

Post by chitown »

I myself like to cum in them. this is what I do I have a " pocket pussy " and I put lube in it place it in the front point of the shoe. then I will just fuck it till I cum try it its great. I love doing it with my sister in law heels she has this perfect pair of feet. Sorry got to go im thinking of her feet
chitown
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I like to cum in and on, for me it is about seeing a woman walking in them with my stains so I can see them on the heel or sides or on the top. But it is equally nice to dump my load inside and to know that woman's feet is sat squarely in my cum, that she is sweating in the dry cum and reanimating it.
But to see the stains on the shoe as she leaves the house? To know that closet shoe fetishists will spot it and it will blow their mind? One of the greatest sexual thrills in my opinion.
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

I love to cum in them , get some oil on my dick .. I likellovelove close toe pumps for me the best , why I love to hump a good pump ..the feel of your dick head inside a close toe ..I’ll do it fast then slow down to a slow in and out moving my dick side to side inside a tight pump ... cumming like it’s no tomorrow ..shoe humping is the best ...