Do you fuck shoes or jack off into/onto them?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Fuck them!
34%
Shoot into them!
35%
Shoot onto them!
7%
Depends on how I’m feeling...
24%

Total votes: 284

slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

When I jack off with a shoe, I get the most pleasure by actually fucking the shoe and releasing my load into it. I see a lot of pics where the guy jacks off “to” the shoe and merely directs his load into or onto it. What works for you?
ninewestfan

Re: Do you fuck shoes or jack off into/onto them?

Post by ninewestfan »

For me, I wear the shoe on my penis (with my balls on the heel side and my penis in the toebox). From that position, I’ll masturbate. When I’m just about to cum, I will remove my shoe and release my cum on the bed, towel, etc.

Post by 001 »

It is a really good feeling to get a favourite pair especially if they are soft leather pumps with a thin leather sole. I have few like this and I like to keep them lubed up with moisturiser so much so that when having sex with them they take on that ideal vagina shape specific to me! The leather sole being thin enough to shape for me as well as the uppers.
Alternatively sometimes it is good to get a new virgin shoe with an uncorrupted toe box, put lube in her and enter her for the first Time carefully working around her to get a feel for how she goes.
Whichever, I prefer a more mature ladies office style pump to a sparkly chunky party pump,
gumboots

Post by gumboots »

I love to fuck mules or sabots with long pointy toes and thin heels. Put always plenty of lube on the dick, slide in and jack off :D and always clean them up afterwards, to it's not too unhealty -lol
Richie

Post by Richie »

I always cum into the shoe. I fuck the shoe hard until I cum deep inside the toe area of the shoe. Sometimes I piss into the shoe first, so it is nice, warm and slippery
glFLEET12

Post by glFLEET12 »

ninewestfan wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:48 pm For me, I wear the shoe on my penis (with my balls on the heel side and my penis in the toebox). From that position, I’ll masturbate. When I’m just about to cum, I will remove my shoe and release my cum on the bed, towel, etc.
yup same here, i even know the perfect size for y cock, which is 6.5-7 is fit perfectly and feel so good on closed toe pumps
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Depending on the designer, my size is either a women’s 5 or 5-1/2 Medium.
luvdanglers

Post by luvdanglers »

Both
Hengst81

Post by Hengst81 »

The were the best shoepussies ever 😉
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I always fuck the shoe. But where I shoot depends on the shoe. If they're part of my personal collection, I'll rub the exterior of the shoe on my cock until I shoot. I actually don't like ruining the original footprint and scent with my cum.

If it's someone else's shoe that I find by chance (like say in an office building) I'll fuck it and cum inside. And I won't even bother to clean up my mess if it's going to be well-hidden inside sneakers, loafers, or closed-toe pumps. Occasionally I do like to jack off on the exterior soles of the shoes and let them dry. That only appeals to me if I know I'm going to see her wear them afterward.