Milf at the Grocery store

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

samsonite

Milf at the Grocery store

Post by samsonite »

Hello,...

So I am regularly going to one grocery store and like 10 times now I have run in to a super sexy milf .

She always I mean always wears high heels and pantyhose and she always plays with her shoes.

So the last time I followed her to the cash register when we both had to wait and I made a video of her playing with her shoes.

I swear I was about to follow her to her car and ask her if I could buy her shoes.

But I was kind of scarred to do that since she is obviously from the same town.

Maybe some suggestions how to aproach her without her making a scene???

Here is the video.

https://m.xhamster.com/videos/milf-at-t ... share_mail
sandalfan1

Re: Milf at the Grocery store

Post by sandalfan1 »

I completely understand the torment of wanting to get closer. Since you see her so often in the grocery store I would begin by making it known to her that you guys see each other so often. Comment to her as you pass by and say something like, "Wow it looks like we must have the same schedule" or "I sure see you in here often." That will open the door to introduce yourself to her and make more small talk. I would engage in small talk for several encounters before moving anything forward. She needs to become comfortable with you. During that small talk you can even compliment her on her outfit. Do it in a non sexual way. If she is open to a further encounter it will become more evident by this point. Good luck and keep updating.
rider

Post by rider »

I could not even imagine getting to wear her nylons and heels. And if i would get to wear her dirty panties i think i would be the happiest guy alive. She is HOT
rider

Post by rider »

I could not even imagine getting to wear her nylons and heels. And if i would get to wear her dirty panties i think i would be the happiest guy alive. She is HOT
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Just happen to read this..Any luck?
samsonite

Post by samsonite »

Unfortunately I moved so I haven't seen her anymore 😔
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

any other vids?