Played with wife's shoes again

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nwuklad17

Re: Played with wife's shoes again

Post by nwuklad17 »

Oh lucky you need any help
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

I would be filling the Tommy Hilfiger heels up every day. I think its so hot that you clean them with pee too.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Love the pics, great that you can share your fetishes with her, very special!! Hope you also get to fuck her when she wears her nylons and heels from work. Ever take her in her office? I love doing that with my gal.
Niko_heels

Post by Niko_heels »

Hi, if u want I could fuck and cum ur wife's heels...message me in private message, Niko.
Nicofe73
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Hi here a more special way to use her heels (soemtimes i love it and it feels good )
Voici une utilisation un peu plus spéciale de ses talons (des fois j'adore et ça fait plaisir)
Hier eine spezielle Nutzung ihrer Absätze (manchmal mag ich's und es tut gut) :-)
k-IMG_3601.JPG
k-IMG_3600.JPG
k-IMG_3589.JPG
k-IMG_3593.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

She wears these for this summer and i hate them. I realy find them ugly. What do you think ? Would you cum on ?
Sie trägt diese in diesem Sommer. Ich finde sie scheusslich. Was meint ihr ? Wèrdet ihr darauf abspritzen ?
C'est ce qu'elle porte cet été. Je les déteste. Qu'en pensez-vous ? Auriez-vous envie d'éjaculer dessus ?
k-IMG_3696.JPG
k-IMG_3697.JPG
Those are the ugliest
Diese sind die grässlichsten
Celles-ci sont les plus moches
k-IMG_3698.JPG
k-IMG_3699.JPG
And if there is a winner it would be those
Und wenn es ein Gewinnerpaar gäbe wären es diese hier
Et si je devrais choisir ce serait cette paire
k-IMG_3700.JPG
k-IMG_3701.JPG
Fortunately she bought very sexy new ones during Holiday. Pics will folllow.
Heureusement pendant les vacances elle s'est achetée des merveilles. Les photos suiveront
Gott sei Dank hat sie während der Ferien echt heisse Paare gekauft. Fotos folgen später
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Maybe you should cum those super ugly ones enough to where she will throw them away because they get too sticky? Leave full loads in them and have her wear them. Don't forget to get pics too!
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:56 pm Maybe you should cum those super ugly ones enough to where she will throw them away because they get too sticky? Leave full loads in them and have her wear them. Don't forget to get pics too!

:lol: yassss
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Pershaps i should do this. But it does not turn me on to do so. I hope she will wear more often her new ones now
Vielleicht sollte ich dies wirklich tun. Aber es regt mich nicht sonderlich an. Ich hoffe sie wird in nahre Zukubft eher ihre Neuen tragen
Je devrais peut être essaier cette solution. Pourtant cela ne me branche pas trop. J'espère qu'à l'avenir elle va chausser ses nouvelles acquisitions
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Finaly here are new ones. I Love them and i'll love to have fun with
Hier sind endlich die Neuen. Ich liebe sie und freuemich schon auf ein wenig Spass
Voici les nouvelles. Je les adore et me réjouis déjà de me faire plaisir
k-IMG_3693.JPG
k-IMG_3694.JPG
k-IMG_3691.JPG
k-IMG_3692.JPG
k-IMG_3689.JPG
k-IMG_3690.JPG