Shoes Around Me

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Centrik

Shoes Around Me

Post by Centrik »

Hi guys.

I have been a member here for like a month and I really enjoy being in here :D but so far I've only been lurking and doing nothing.

I'm a person who enjoys feet and high heels! But I like the soles more and of course, high heels that show out the soles, in details. I'm really appreciated that there're lots of people like me, that makes me really feel like a normal person on this planet. The topic I'm enjoying so far is "workplace escapades" (oh god that guy is a fucking legend :evil: :twisted:). I enjoy lots of other topics too, you guys are also fucking legend!

So, enough talking, to thank and to pay respect to all of you, I'll share you pictures of shoes and feet of people around me :evil: :twisted: Yes, I often spy their FACEBOOK to see if they have any new pics with shoes and feet included, then I add them into my collection. Well.....Hope you guys enjoy this topic!
Centrik

Re: Shoes Around Me

Post by Centrik »

It's great that this thread got approved! So, no more talking. I introduce you girl number 1!

She's my "ex-soon-to-be-fiance", in short, we never married haha. She was a very innocent girl but then she became full slut after studying abroad. That's when we broke up also :( If we hadn't broken up I would have cummed on those sexy soft soles and heels of her.....

When she was young.....

And then she started getting more beautiful.....

And now as you can see in order she started becoming a fucking slut!

This slut must have broken up with me to follow some white dicks!

So that's it for girl number one :) Hope you guys enjoy these pictures. I'll give you guys pictures of me fucking shoes if I have a chance. Now peace~!
SneakyJob

Post by SneakyJob »

Keep it up, nice thread
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow her feet are super hot, especially in that last pic. Do you have a closeup of them? Keep this thread going.
Centrik

Post by Centrik »

SneakyJob wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:08 pm Keep it up, nice thread
Haha thank you. I'll update frequently. Be sure to check the thread.
sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:04 am Wow her feet are super hot, especially in that last pic. Do you have a closeup of them? Keep this thread going.
Sadly, I don't have any closeup. I didn't have chance to take pics when I was with her.
Zeek5

Post by Zeek5 »

deffently subscribed to this..ill be checkin in..keep up the goood work

ur right, that workplace dude is just awesome. the documentation of his pleasure...i have spent week lost in those posts.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Very hot
Centrik

Post by Centrik »

Guys you can't believe what happened today! Today I was so lucky!

To summary everything, I'm a music teacher and I teach at music centers. One of the centers I teach has a rule to leave the shoes outside. Of course, I sometime have urges to cum on some heels but I'm too afraid because if I get caught, it will ruin my image and career forever. I did cum on some of the heels from that center before but it's always that I stole them and kept them in my house. This time, I took a risk to cum on one of sexy teachers.

Last week, after my class, I spotted a pair behind the door from a vocal teacher. She's a MILF. A 30-40 yos woman with hot rocking body and of course, feet :evil: :twisted: But that time, I was busy and needed to go right away after my class, but my eyes really locked on those heels and I really didn't want to miss a chance anymore.....

As you can see in the image above, last week she left her heels behind the door, so that if I had taken them, the receptionist wouldn't have seen this. Today was both lucky and unlucky for me. Unlucky is that she left her shoes right in front of the door. If I take it, she will notice right away. Lucky is that she wore the same heels last week! After she arrived and went upstair to her class, I stalled a little bit in front of the receptionist, pretended to check my phone. After she looked away, I pretended to stub on the vocal teacher's heels and fall, using my feet to hook the high heels, moving it to the behind of the door. If the receptionist gets up, I'll just simply say that I stubbed on the heels and I'll place it behind the door, easy. After that, I stalled for a little more until everyone in the room had no attention on me anymore, and then.....You know what happened fellas :twisted: I used my scarf to wrap around those heels and ran into the WC and spread some cum on them. Of course, I couldn't take a risk to leave the cum there, I needed to wipe all of my cum, which is sad :( Also I cummed a lot but I forgot to take pictures before wiping == What an idiot.

Enough talk, here are the images!

Hope my thread goes big! I really love this place. This place makes me feel like a normal person.

P/S: With this weird personality, I'm not really suitable to be a teacher right?
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

So hot! And she wore them soon after you creamed them this is great
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Excellent!!! Cum in more heels! Please tell us how they smell as well!