Need help finding a certain pair of flats *Found them*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Need help finding a certain pair of flats *Found them*

Post by sandalfan1 »

I cummed a pair of my coworker's ballet flats last summer and would like to see if I can find a pair for my wife to wear this summer. They are made of a very soft material like polyester and have a distinctive leopard print insole. She will wear them until they are trashed and make them smell good. The trouble is that I can't seem to find them anywhere. I saw them in a pedal pumping video on youtube but couldn't find a brand. Any help would be appreciated. (If I find a pair I will destroy them with cum).

My post with the flats:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=69525

Video with the flats:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYY1TMY3eyo&t=86s
Last edited by sandalfan1 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slinkyheels

Re: Need help finding a certain pair of flats

Post by Slinkyheels »

I remembered seeing a leopard print in my wife’s flats collection. Could these red flatties from M&S be the range you’re looking for? Good luck with your search.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

cum flats
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those flats are really close Slinkyheels. They don't look exactly like them. The main thing is that the fabric of the flats I linked to are really soft and flexible like a pair of ballet slippers but they are flats. I will keep looking. Thank you for your contribution in my search. When I find them I will post the info.
charissa

Post by charissa »

A pair of h and m flats might do the trick.they don't have the leopard interior but they are soft and flexible
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Charissa, I couldn't find much on their website. Only a couple pairs of flats to choose from and they weren't super close to what I am looking for. Thanks for the input.
mattmonkey24

Post by mattmonkey24 »

I couldn't find the brand, though I did find a listing with them for size 8

https://poshmark.com/listing/Black-Comf ... 80825eb786
charissa

Post by charissa »

Uh sucks. Maybe us market different. I own a pair that are exactly like the one mentioned. U can check them on my Instagram hsh_charissa.bb

https://instagram.com/p/1P8jpeA7Kh/
DirtyDx

Post by DirtyDx »

They look to my like Primark flats.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Charissa those are super close. I am beginning to think that the flats I am looking for are unbranded like some knock offs from Walmart or something. I searched ebay for hours last night and didn't find a single one that came close. The search continues.