What to do?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thor Cockhammer

What to do?

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

So, I need some advice - so if you're willing to read on and give me some of your thoughts on my situation, who knows, maybe at some point I'll be able to update it with something more substantial to share!

Anyway, over the past several months I've befriended a female co-worker. She is a hot Romanian, and she likes to dress sexy, including of course wearing sexy heels to work (if I manage to get some pics you won't believe some of the hot high heel sandals she wears to the office - perfect toes too). We've generally just gone out for coffee or lunch and talked about work and our families and such (we're both married and have kids, etc.), but recently she has been getting more flirty. Like talking about what she does to ensure her body stays perfect (she knows she is hot), telling me about all the 'things there are to discover' with a (European) woman like her, etc. With this, I've taken the opportunity to talk to her a bit about her shoes too - she recently showed me some pictures of some new Jimmy Choos that she purchased herself for Christmas (hot), and I'll always compliment her on her clothes and shoes whenever the opportunity presents itself and it's appropriate. But this last week, she turned it up a notch on the flirting, being quite open about what she wants to do with me, about how she 'doesn't trust herself' with me, etc. We actually had to agree that we'd 'take a break' from talking, texting, or seeing each other at the office due to this (I confessed to her as well that I was insanely attracted to her, but with the circumstances of us both being married, etc. that we needed to perhaps slow down a bit).

I'm all tied up in knots on how to handle this - I really think we have a good friendship going, and I was looking forward to at least getting her to let me take some pictures of her and her shoes that I could share, and perhaps opening up to her more about my fetish. To realize that she has developed this strong attraction to me that she feels threatens her (and my?) marriage, while on the one hand exciting (OMG she is so hot, and smart too), may also threaten where our friendship could end up.

What should I do here? I don't want to let this girl get away, but I also fear our mutual attraction to one another may be too intense to withstand - there has to be some way to handle this!

I do have a couple pics of her but for now I do not want to post them for the sake of privacy. Here is a pic however of the new Jimmy Choos she was showing me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Notcustard

Re: What to do?

Post by Notcustard »

Ahhhh man toughy!

The thing is do you see it being a lasting thing? I assume your current partner doesnt share your shoe love? If it was me i would keep it mutual ans maybe see if she would let you blast her shoes?
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

I'm going to be completely unethical, and this might be workable.

Ask her to let your wife wear her Jimmy Choos.

Best case, she says yes, and you can enjoy the shoes guilt free. Or she says no, and the relationship is ended and you no longer have a problem.
blahnik2009

Post by blahnik2009 »

Interesting situation. I had myself a couple of Romanian co-workers who were flirty too! But not to that extent.
Anyway.

I would have normally told you to seize the opportunity and live what could be one of the most exciting times of your life. Assuming you can ensure there would be no consequences on spouses, and above all, kids.

But she's a co-worker. If things turn sour, she will be always around and there's nothing you can do about it. It can really make your life miserable. It's not like someone you meet at the gym and you can easily avoid.
Having said that, you may consider to disclose your foot fetish openly to her and see how far it can take you. Worst case, it turns her off but she keeps it to herself as you became very close. Best case, jackpot, she plays the game and she teases you with her feet and shoes, or even better, she becomes your foot mistress and you have the time of your life, you may even choose not to bang her for the sake of both families! How does that sound!
Oh, and please blur and post a few pictures so we can see how much a lucky bastard you are!!