Jackpot - which pair gets it?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Jackpot - which pair gets it?

Post by sandalfan1 »

If there is still a chance to blast a pair I am requesting the purple suede ones get it.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

The nude peep toes got it tonight so that’s three pairs of her shoes I’ve blasted. I’m back there next week so I’ll try and give the black suede ankle straps or the purple court shoes some well deserved attention as requested!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I guess I'm too late to make a difference here but my vote would have been for the cream or off white open toe slingbacks although I guess cum wouldn't show up so well on them. I also like the ones on the top left. Are they navy or black? Anyway they look lije a good fuck.

I also want to say that I think it was a great move to show us a pic with all the shoes turned on their sides so we could see the whole shape of the shies. Bravo.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Very nice great work. Would try my best to do them all
Aplover99

Post by Aplover99 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:27 pm The nude peep toes got it tonight so that’s three pairs of her shoes I’ve blasted. I’m back there next week so I’ll try and give the black suede ankle straps or the purple court shoes some well deserved attention as requested!
Wow you absolutely demolished these!! Lucky lady lol
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

That’s 3 pairs out of 10 given that’ve the attention they deserve! Heading back on Thursday so which pair will get the next blasting?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Yes, great job, very nice
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Très jolie travail elles méritent toutes une bonne dose
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

This is great. Excited to see what’s next.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

As per Sanndalfan1’s request, the purple pair of block heels got the special treatment today. I’ve soiled four of the ten pairs now!