Which shoes should I add

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

CummyFlats92

Re: Which shoes should I add

Post by CummyFlats92 »

Where do you buy these shoes?
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

OMG YES
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Was actually a “double whammy” yesterday receiving number 4s wedges as well. Didn’t have enough in me last night after doing number 6s shoes (see above) to spunk these as well but they’re on my hit list (; . These wedge platforms are a lot more worn than I originally anticipated 😳 smell wise they reak of perfume or lotion surprisingly (my guess is she tried to mask the foot stink on them) taste wise a bit salty tho at least.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Also to keep things going found 2 really sexy “punk rock” ladies (my personal weakness :oops: ) and their heels/wedges, thoughts?

AND for the individual above who suggested 90s schoolgirl shoes (unrelated to these 2 ladies) but found this pair. Kinda reminds me of my 1st grade teacher, she had a pair exactly like these and I always wanted to get my hands on them (but back then never knew about having that much fun with shoes lol)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Flatslover92 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:18 am Also to keep things going found 2 really sexy “punk rock” ladies (my personal weakness :oops: ) and their heels/wedges, thoughts?

AND for the individual above who suggested 90s schoolgirl shoes (unrelated to these 2 ladies) but found this pair. Kinda reminds me of my 1st grade teacher, she had a pair exactly like these and I always wanted to get my hands on them (but back then never knew about having that much fun with shoes lol)
Fair warning about the pair of school shoes pictured in your post. Yeah they're awesome, but if they're a brand like Lower East Side, expect the uppers to flake and peel into a complete mess. Back in the day they'd be fine, but I'm starting to notice that virtually every vintage pair of, what were at the time, cheap 90's punk schoolgirl shoes is starting to deteriorate like this. YMMV obviously, but I've noticed this with many pairs of VINTAGE 90's school style chunky platforms like that. Anything with man-made uppers and a smooth matte finish like those seems susceptible to the uppers cracking and peeling. Vintage (and not so vintage) TUK heels are the same way, which sucks as I have daily access to what USED to be a huge collection of them, but the uppers cracked and flaked away like that on many, many pairs.

That said, that last pair of Iron Fist platforms is good fucking. I've fucked that exact style many times. The peeptoe wedges are good as well but I can't remember if that style is Iron Fist or Draven.
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Trashman8 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:48 am
Flatslover92 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:18 am Also to keep things going found 2 really sexy “punk rock” ladies (my personal weakness :oops: ) and their heels/wedges, thoughts?

Fair warning about the pair of school shoes pictured in your post. Yeah they're awesome, but if they're a brand like Lower East Side, expect the uppers to flake and peel into a complete mess. Back in the day they'd be fine, but I'm starting to notice that virtually every vintage pair of, what were at the time, cheap 90's punk schoolgirl shoes is starting to deteriorate like this. YMMV obviously, but I've noticed this with many pairs of VINTAGE 90's school style chunky platforms like that. Anything with man-made uppers and a smooth matte finish like those seems susceptible to the uppers cracking and peeling. Vintage (and not so vintage) TUK heels are the same way, which sucks as I have daily access to what USED to be a huge collection of them, but the uppers cracked and flaked away like that on many, many pairs.

That said, that last pair of Iron Fist platforms is good fucking. I've fucked that exact style many times. The peeptoe wedges are good as well but I can't remember if that style is Iron Fist or Draven.
The school shoes are maddens, but thanks for the heads up! Yeah I’m leaning towards those IF platforms, a bit out of my price range but that girl is super cute looking (for my taste lol)
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Flatslover92 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:59 am
Trashman8 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:48 am

The school shoes are maddens, but thanks for the heads up! Yeah I’m leaning towards those IF platforms, a bit out of my price range but that girl is super cute looking (for my taste lol)
Ah, yeah, Steve Madden's will hold up fine.

I've fucked dozens of pairs of Iron Fist shoes and they're always a great time. They also have a unique scent to them, something with the man-made materials they use, that gets me hard instantly - in addition to whatever other scents they may have captured from the owner.
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

100% go for the iron fist heels (the punk rock pair.)

The platform schoolgirl shoes are also quite hot.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Good topic with really great collage including owner's faces and their high heels :D
I do love the white Jessica Simpson Platform slingback sandals and the thick white cream inside