Good things wait for those who cum! *Update 11/3/18*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Good things wait for those who cum! *Update*

Post by sandalfan1 »

Today was feeling super horny for my coworker's sandals again. I approached her and asked her where she bought the sandals she lent my wife. I told my coworker that my wife loved her sandals so much that she wants to find a pair but hasn't been able to. I asked where she got them and she said somewhere in California. I said oh that would be a bit far for her to go to buy a pair. I told her, "In that case, would it be possible for me to buy them when you are ready to throw them away?" She said that would be fine and agreed to it. I am not sure how long I will have to wait before I get them but they are fairly well worn as it is so it may happen at the end of the summer. I will update if/when I get a hold of them.
sandalfan1

Re: Good things wait for those who cum! *Update*

Post by sandalfan1 »

Here's another update to the ongoing story. Last night I was feeling super horny again and decided it was time to get some pics of my coworker wearing the sandals I cummed last winter. I texted her and said my wife has been looking for a pair of sandals just like the ones she borrowed but forgot the brand name and what they looked like. I asked my coworker if she would take some pics and text them to me. She happily agreed. I started out by asking if she would take some pics of just the sandals by themselves. She sent those to me. Then I asked if she would put them on and take some pics. She send a few with her wearing them. I decided to press my luck a little bit at this point since she was so willing to take pics and asked if she would take a few with her legs crossed while dangling the sandals. She sent a couple with them completely on with her legs crossed. I asked her if she would dangle them from her toes loose and she sent a set of pics that blew my mind. I was rubbing one out the whole time she was sending me pics. Before I ended the session with her I asked if the sandals felt a bit sticky. I left a pretty decent amount of cum in them from the last time she lent them to me. I should have left everything in them rather than cleaning up. I told her the reason I asked was because my wife wore them with lotion and was worried that they might be sticky. She said they weren't sticky at all and felt fine. I asked her if she got to wear them anymore this summer and she said she didn't. I was a bit bummed by that comment but I did have a lot of fun seeing her wear the sandals that I used for cum dumpsters for an entire week. She said she doesn't need them anymore and will be bringing them to me on Monday. I can't wait to get them! I am going to cum loads on them. I will offer to her if she ever wants to borrow them back that they will be available. I will make sure to leave lots more cum in them this next time if she does borrow them and say it is just lotion.

You can even see some of the dried cum stains in these first photos:
Single 1.JPG
Double 2.JPG
Her wearing the super cummed sandals!
Wear 3.JPG
Wear 4.JPG
Wear 5.JPG
Her dangling those sexy sandals.
Dangle 6.JPG
Dangle 7.JPG
Sexy dangle 8.JPG
Sexy dangle 10.JPG
Sexy dangle 11.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: Good things wait for those who cum! *Update 11/3/18*

Post by sandalfan1 »

Update: She is bringing the sandals to work today to give to me. I can't wait!
cokecokehk

Post by cokecokehk »

Looking forward to see her sticky sandals
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

So she brought me the sandals on Friday. I had a huge boner when I saw her carrying them in a grocery sack. I quickly put them in my vehicle and couldn't wait for the end of the work day. It seemed to take forever but I finally made it home so I could have a closer look. I carefully inspected my new prize to see what state they were in. Just like I left them. I saw some cum stains still there. I noticed that there was still a cum stain on the top of the sandal strap and one near the Steve Madden label on the heel. I wish I had left more cum but it would have been too obvious. I blew a load in them and am now turning them into my cum dumpsters. Its so nice to have them back. The smell is like a light foot sweat and light perfume.
Overall.JPG
Cum stain 1.JPG
Cum stain 2.JPG
Cum stain heel.JPG
Cum 1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Love those sandals. Love her feet and sweet toes. Love your cum on the sandals. Love to see her feet in them with your dried cum on the insoles...
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I have put at least fifteen loads onto them since she gave them to me and still going. The soles hide the cum so well you can't even tell its there.
ash17

Post by ash17 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:58 pm I have put at least fifteen loads onto them since she gave them to me and still going. The soles hide the cum so well you can't even tell its there.
Awesome dude! Let's see how they look!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Ok so here is a cummed and updated photo. I have exclusively cummed the left sandal but haven't touched the right one yet.
IMG_1838.JPG