wifes shoes being shared by others !

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mrtickles

wifes shoes being shared by others !

Post by mrtickles »

I would like to know if other members have shared their wife's shoes with a stranger or group of strangers..... allowing them to cum in the wife's shoes.
This would be with either your wife knowing that its being done or, without her knowing a thing?

Now that the winter is upon us, our wives tend to wear nylons, closed shoes and boots......making their feet give off that sexy aroma that drives us wild and getting those shoes and boots all that much more sexier to sniff and enjoy.
gfluvsheels6

Re: wifes shoes being shared by others !

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Have done it several times. like 8 or 10. Have let other guys jackoff to my wife's pics and shoes and nut all over and in her heels and flats. One would think it would be super easy to find others into doing it, but the honest truth is that it is quite difficult. Either they are not into it, or flake, probably bec they are fake. My wife has no idea. She does know I love her feet and her in heels, so the stains she just assumes are from when we play, either my cum or oils as I massage her or use lube.

Curious to know how many of us are out there! Would be nice to set up a KIK group to chat and share pics of our wives, their heels, and maybe set up some meets or groups

shoecumcpl on kik if you are into it and have a wife or gf. No singles or lurkers.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Have done it several times. like 8 or 10. Have let other guys jackoff to my wife's pics and shoes and nut all over and in her heels and flats. One would think it would be super easy to find others into doing it, but the honest truth is that it is quite difficult. Either they are not into it, or flake, probably bec they are fake. My wife has no idea. She does know I love her feet and her in heels, so the stains she just assumes are from when we play, either my cum or oils as I massage her or use lube.

Curious to know how many of us are out there! Would be nice to set up a KIK group to chat and share pics of our wives, their heels, and maybe set up some meets or groups

shoecumcpl on kik if you are into it and have a wife or gf. No singles or lurkers.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Hi
Well I have guys regularly borrow my wife’s shoes and boots then send them back to me filled and covered in their Cum. Currently I have three regular guys who do this for me. One or two of them are part of this forum! My wife is illy aware of what his happening to her shoes and boots and happy for guys to do it as she knows how much it turns me on! She’s not that much in to it herself but doesn’t mind it being done because I love it! She really loves to turn me on by when they come back to me she’ll sniff,lick and wear them out and loves telling me how they smell, taste and how sticky her little size 3’s UK EU36 feet are. And I can assure you this is genuine.
CummyFlats92

Post by CummyFlats92 »

I'd love to have my girlfriends shoes cummed by other men. I'll create a kik and maybe we can get this grouo chat started?
Niko_heels

Post by Niko_heels »

have done many times..in italy...
Nicofe73
Ilovenike

Post by Ilovenike »

I very would do this
thieph

Post by thieph »

Met up with another forum member once. He got to cum in my roommates heels while I got to enjoy his gf's heels.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

I've done it many times. Best experiences are with other married (or attached) guys and we swap our wives' heels for each other's masturbatory pleasure, as we jack off together. I love to watch guys explode in my wife's heels, because I love to see her wearing them later, not knowing she's got another guy's jizz on her pretty toes.

I love to sniff their wives' (or girlfriends') shoes -- very intimate experience. I also enjoy sharing pics of my wife, so the guys can see whose shoes they're enjoying. (It helps that my wife lets me take nudes occasionally.) I absolutely need to see his wife's pics (G-rated is fine, but X-rated is preferred), because otherwise the shoes are just inanimate objects.

Sharing is extremely hot. (Anyone in Tampa?)
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

I am trying to find someone to share but so far no one interesting .... 70% of answers are just fake liars - single guys or tv/cds who trying to convince me that pictures they send preseting their wifes/gf's etc... Same with shoes they offering .. My god sometimes it is so obvious just looking on the pic ... Size 43 or brand new sole "she wears them to work every day" - yea sure ... Other 15% are honest but the problem is i am offering really sexy and expensive elegant designer heels from my wife which is hot too... And if somebody want to offer his 50yrs old chubby wife flat something he call "heels" - sorry but no....

Anyway I still have hope to find someone with same STRAIGHT toughts towards elegant sexy women in sexy heels, with Real nice wife with really her nice heels ... Simply to get mutual sharing - FAIR experience of fucking stranger girl heels....

Last month I found one guy from my area but it was to far to meet .. we agreed to share by post but at the end he gets panic about getting caught or that her shoes will not come back- such things must be respected.... Its a personal decision... - to bad from Other side ... His wife was so freaking hot and has got really nice collection which would be enough to make some year or more shoe sharing deal ;))