Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:08 pm

cumthenlick wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:20 am
Yes more of the office nudes very sexy pair my gf has a pair but I and under strict instructions not to cum on them so hot good job
Thanks, they are nice. I enjoyed cumming on them, they are such a good quality shoe and they are popular as I've seen many women wear them.
It must be torture to not be able to cum on them :) Tell your gf that they wipe very well :D

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:51 pm

The second of three sets from last night.
I reminded her of what she had promised me, 'ten minutes' with her feet in heels. She lay on the bed with the covers over her face, I set up two cameras with light and then placed the shoes on her feet. I looked down at the first and my heart raced, that toe cleavage was better than when I saw her picture when she tried them on for a family party. I wanted to kiss it right there and then but I had to put the other one on as well. Also there were the army of slugs, to see them roam her foot, slithering around on those beautiful heels was so wonderful. As I picked up her left foot I looked across at her right foot, the slug made its way up the side of her shoe, moving to her foot whilst the others sat on her toe cleavage. I kissed her clean foot on the top, the cleavage and licked the arch all the while watching the slugs. I caressed her clean foot, the dirty foot with the slugs and enjoyed the show. I held the thin stiletto heel, gripped it tightly, wiped pre cum on her foot in readiness for the load.
Then i felt I was ready, I knelt before her feet and unleashed my cum, at first hitting the side of her foot, then directed onto the cleavage and sinking between her toes, then on the shoe.
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h15m15s027.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h16m33s616.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h17m23s429.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h23m13s395.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h24m05s121.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h24m18s161.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h27m00s585.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h28m16s184.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:29 pm

Toe Cleavage1 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:08 pm
cumthenlick wrote:
Yes more of the office nudes very sexy pair my gf has a pair but I and under strict instructions not to cum on them so hot good job
Thanks, they are nice. I enjoyed cumming on them, they are such a good quality shoe and they are popular as I've seen many women wear them.
It must be torture to not be able to cum on them :) Tell your gf that they wipe very well :D
We need to see more it made me cum so well. She loves them she has a black leather pair they smell amazing and I might have to sneak a little go in them.

dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:32 pm

not quite sure I get the slug thing

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:19 pm

dangeroussail wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:32 pm
not quite sure I get the slug thing
I love the idea of an alien being fucking a woman or a woman lesbian kissing in quicksand, a slimy beast so repugnant that the woman is repulsed but it fucks her in her beautiful dress and heels. It's basically a more extreme version of muddy high heels or cum on high heels, something disgusting on something beautiful.

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:20 pm

cumthenlick wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:29 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote:
cumthenlick wrote:
We need to see more it made me cum so well. She loves them she has a black leather pair they smell amazing and I might have to sneak a little go in them.
I'll upload the rest tomorrow if I get time.

Do you have pictures of your wife in her heels, I love those pics.

Atlas

Post by Atlas » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:51 am

So mate what does your mrs think about you wanting & liking to cum on her feet in heels?? Does she think your strange?? I love the arch pics you took! If I were you, you should have just emptied your load on her arch so it all slides into her heels! That way she gets use to cum in her heels & gives you a chance to introduce new wet stuff in her heels when she’s wearing them :) like yogurt or squishing banana :) then you could suck it off her toes?? :)

cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:08 am

Toe Cleavage1 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:20 pm
cumthenlick wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:29 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote:
cumthenlick wrote:
I'll upload the rest tomorrow if I get time.

Do you have pictures of your wife in her heels, I love those pics.
I will pm you

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Okay, final set.
We've had shoe kissing, foot kissing, slugs, arch, cleavage and beautiful shots of the dirty shoe.

As you probably know, I like dirty things on heels. However, a shoe and foot fetish set would not be complete without a cumshot. Her beautiful nude Office left shoe gets a good coating here, a full day of saving it up and 'pumping the shotgun' provided a decent load.
Enjoy.
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h18m53s041.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h18m59s858.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h19m21s835.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h20m36s552.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h20m48s456.png
vlcsnap-2018-02-22-08h21m47s040.png
So with the Office Nude Heels done it is onto the next two pairs, but what should I match up against each other?
I'm thinking the Next T bar heels that have been a reliable cum dumpster for a few years with the bonus of her wearing them out with my dried cum in them and all over them. I wonder if any of the closet shoe fetishists that were out that night saw them and went home and masturbated over the memory of them or even snapped a sneaky picture?
But what pair could I match up against them? I'll think on that one.
So for the messy side of things I'm going to leave the slugs alone and go with food, maybe squirty cream for in the shoes and food she steps in without her knowledge.
Maybe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Atlas

Post by Atlas » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:39 pm

What’s her reaction when you cum on her heels with her wearing them?? Because with all of my ex’s who let me put everything from bananas, cheese cake, strawberries, chocolate sauce & the list goes on :) leading up to fun events like this I would send them cute little fun texts dropping hints of what I’m going to suck off their toes! They always asked more questions of how & id always have a playful sexy little story & end up putting lots into their heels & listen & watch them slip them on :) some just laughed & said sounds like fun, some said you want it inside my heels?? & id always say yes, their is something sexy about watching you putting on heels, but I want to watch & listen to your reactions when you slip them on & it squished in between your toes & knowing that I’ll be sucking it off after :)
Most laughed slipping them on & played with it inside their heels & then loved it when I sucked it off their toes!!
Just reassure them it won’t wreck their heels, leather or patent leather cleans up like brand new! & trust me I’ve had the privilege of girls allowing me to put in large pieces of cheesecake into her leather ankle boots & whole peeled bananas in their heels as well as knee high boots!! Just make it fun, & cheeky :)