Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumthenlick

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by cumthenlick »

Grey block very sexy
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Pink
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

you are one lucky guy!
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Pink, blue, then block
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Black, blue, then block
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

So hot
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Going back to last year I bought a pair of high heel sandals for my wife, and oh wow are they high. The heel is very slim and they have very little stability, very much a young woman's shoes indeed.
So, New Look have a sale on and with many very nice shoes at £8 and upwards it is just so hard to pick out any that are nicer than the others simply because they are all just as sexy as each other.
I put a few options on here and I think you all would be happy to see any of them on a woman's feet, I had toyed with the idea of getting them all but I know my wife would think that they are a waste of money.
newlook.jpg
I love slingbacks and I love pointy toe slingbacks, that was the reasoning behind these. When I first looked for a nice pair these were out of stock in her size so I went for other options. Looking today and Hey, Presto! here they are in her size. They have a mid sized heel and a generous toe cleavage, not forgetting that strap on the back which invites my cock to fuck from behind.
newlook1.jpg
These I just had to have, not in the black which was what I liked and wanted but they are the same as Susanna Reid's shoes. Now this is where it gets interesting because I have had many a private moment with Susanna Reid's pictures, my favourite being the black version of these gorgeous heels. So when Mrs TC puts them on i will pretend that I am fucking Miss Reid, she will have all manner of delicious things put in them and I will lick and drink them out. Maybe, just maybe she'll wear them out to the woods in the mud and dirt...
reid.jpg
reid1.jpg
reid3.jpg
I'm sure you all agree that not only is Reid a very sexy woman but her shoes are stunning as well, even better that she loves to shoeplay.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Mrs TC has found out that she has new shoes coming her way and has commented that she now has a lot of shoes, personally I don't think she has enough.
Although she is not that pleased about the pointy toe design she is looking forward to wearing them for me, and maybe allowing some treats to be eaten from them.
I'm thinking jam, anyone else?