Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Thanks guys, these are quickly becoming my favourites. The ample toe cleavage is magnificent and I'm pleased I bought them for her, the other pair are a little disappointing really and I may think about selling them if they don't grow on me. I mainly bought them because Susanna Reid who co-presents Good Morning Britain has a black pair, but the toe cleavage is... Meh.
Anyway, I have many pictures I'm getting ready for the 'Gross Stuff...' section and a few more on here so if you like to see garden creatures on heels and feet then this is for you.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

After a number of requests I have decided that I will be looking at doing a (short) video soon, I just hope that this forum can accept HD videos as it seems to have an issue with good quality pictures.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:03 am I've never uploaded a picture with my wife moving the straps on her heels, that is about to change.
vlcsnap-2018-06-12-08h55m46s888.pngvlcsnap-2018-06-12-08h55m59s614.pngvlcsnap-2018-06-12-08h57m00s275.png
sexy as ever!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Who likes yogurt? Who likes yogurt on feet? and who likes yogurt in sexy high heels?
I finally went for it!
Pictures to follow soon.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck yes! Please tell me you put plenty in her cream sling backs & slipped her feet into them! :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:20 am Fuck yes! Please tell me you put plenty in her cream sling backs & slipped her feet into them! :)
I put a good dollop in her snakeskin reds and then with it smothered all over her feet...
Well, we had a little fun. :twisted:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Awesome what did she think of it inside her heels? :) did you suck it off her toes??
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

She quite liked it, moved her feet around in her shoes a bit which was very sexy. And yes, she took her foot out of her red snakes and pushed her foot in my mouth and told me to suck the yogurt off. Then she put her foot back in and I could hear the yogurt squelching under her foot.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Now this is awesome:) I’ve done yogurt in sooo many girls heels lol :) they all gasped, laughed & said OMG lol....& I didn’t really have to ask to do it again :) mate ya got to try slices of banana in her heels have the entire toe & ball of her heels covered with slices of banana & have her slip them on & take a little walk, it’s even nicer to suck off a girls toes :) more pics mate, I’m glad she liked it, I like hearing what she saids & if it feels nice in her heels.