Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Atlas »

I think it's unanimous mate :) we want to see more:)
tombone

Post by tombone »

I'm definitely following this post! Can't wait to see the stills!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

black-satin-strappy-sandals.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome! cant wait to see pics of her wearing them! what make are they?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

dangeroussail wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:02 pm awesome! cant wait to see pics of her wearing them! what make are they?
They are New Look, only £16. There was a purple pair at £13 but it was black I was after. I originally wanted a pointy toe black patent pair but at £16 I couldn't turn them down.

I was surprised by how cheap their shoes are but they are also good quality, not the cheap crap that you can find on Amazon. I will be paying another visit in the post Christmas sales, there's a few others I like for Mrs TC1.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those are hot. Even barefoot would be great to see or with tan nylons.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:18 pm black-satin-strappy-sandals.jpg
Are these the ones you showed your mother in law?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:00 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:18 pm black-satin-strappy-sandals.jpg
Are these the ones you showed your mother in law?
next.jpg
These were what I was going to buy and what I told her I had bought, however at £35 I just cannot afford them when my wife won't get her wear out of them and they'll end up as cum fodder and nocturnal wear.
If I'd have taken them round to her and she had tried them on then I would have had a very confused and shocked mil! :lol: I would have dropped to my knees and smothered her feet in kisses like a shot :P
No, the ones she wore were her own. She's had them a while I remember cumming on them when I used to have a key for her flat. I always wanted to see her wear them an that was defo a dream come true for me. Those have a bow over the toe and are slingbacks, these are more a sandal and at £16 I'm happy to see my wife wear them once and then resign them to night time wear in bed.
I think my wife has resigned herself to wearing shoes during sex, I have progressed from tentatively asking her to wear her shoes at the end of sex before I cum, to her wearing them from somewhere in the middle, to sticking them on and allowing me to worship her feet in heels and cumming on them. I'm quite surprised by how relaxed about it she is, but then she has known I've had a thing for her feet from day one which helps.
These will certainly get a load or twenty on them :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Very hot lucky you
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Received the high heel sandals today and they are quite high, very classy but very sexy as well. She will definitely not wear them out to dinner as the tip of the heel is tiny and the stiletto heel is so thin!
What is so good about them is that I can kiss her feet, her arch, her toes and still enjoy a beautiful shoe.
But, should I risk damaging the material and cum on them as well?