Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

cumthenlick wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:20 am Yes more of the office nudes very sexy pair my gf has a pair but I and under strict instructions not to cum on them so hot good job
Thanks, they are nice. I enjoyed cumming on them, they are such a good quality shoe and they are popular as I've seen many women wear them.
It must be torture to not be able to cum on them :) Tell your gf that they wipe very well :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:08 pm
cumthenlick wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:20 am Yes more of the office nudes very sexy pair my gf has a pair but I and under strict instructions not to cum on them so hot good job
Thanks, they are nice. I enjoyed cumming on them, they are such a good quality shoe and they are popular as I've seen many women wear them.
It must be torture to not be able to cum on them :) Tell your gf that they wipe very well :D
We need to see more it made me cum so well. She loves them she has a black leather pair they smell amazing and I might have to sneak a little go in them.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

not quite sure I get the slug thing
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

dangeroussail wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:32 pm not quite sure I get the slug thing
I love the idea of an alien being fucking a woman or a woman lesbian kissing in quicksand, a slimy beast so repugnant that the woman is repulsed but it fucks her in her beautiful dress and heels. It's basically a more extreme version of muddy high heels or cum on high heels, something disgusting on something beautiful.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

cumthenlick wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:29 pm
We need to see more it made me cum so well. She loves them she has a black leather pair they smell amazing and I might have to sneak a little go in them.
I'll upload the rest tomorrow if I get time.

Do you have pictures of your wife in her heels, I love those pics.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So mate what does your mrs think about you wanting & liking to cum on her feet in heels?? Does she think your strange?? I love the arch pics you took! If I were you, you should have just emptied your load on her arch so it all slides into her heels! That way she gets use to cum in her heels & gives you a chance to introduce new wet stuff in her heels when she’s wearing them :) like yogurt or squishing banana :) then you could suck it off her toes?? :)
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:20 pm
cumthenlick wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:29 pm
I'll upload the rest tomorrow if I get time.

Do you have pictures of your wife in her heels, I love those pics.
I will pm you
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

What’s her reaction when you cum on her heels with her wearing them?? Because with all of my ex’s who let me put everything from bananas, cheese cake, strawberries, chocolate sauce & the list goes on :) leading up to fun events like this I would send them cute little fun texts dropping hints of what I’m going to suck off their toes! They always asked more questions of how & id always have a playful sexy little story & end up putting lots into their heels & listen & watch them slip them on :) some just laughed & said sounds like fun, some said you want it inside my heels?? & id always say yes, their is something sexy about watching you putting on heels, but I want to watch & listen to your reactions when you slip them on & it squished in between your toes & knowing that I’ll be sucking it off after :)
Most laughed slipping them on & played with it inside their heels & then loved it when I sucked it off their toes!!
Just reassure them it won’t wreck their heels, leather or patent leather cleans up like brand new! & trust me I’ve had the privilege of girls allowing me to put in large pieces of cheesecake into her leather ankle boots & whole peeled bananas in their heels as well as knee high boots!! Just make it fun, & cheeky :)