Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Iseenylonfeet

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Iseenylonfeet »

Have you ever wiped your boogers in her heels?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Omg coleslaw in her heels bloody awesome lol :) what did your wife say about that inside her heels?? The only problem is it’s not overly squishy so might make it hard to slip them on, but I love the fact you did it ;) cannot wait to hear what your wife thought :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

It was cold and on a very muggy hot night she said, "Wow, that is nice." She moved her toes further into the shoe and I asked just how nice and she replied, "It feels really... Sexy. I'm not kidding, I'm quite turned on by you worshipping my feet and heels and this feeling in my shoe."
Well, you can imagine that this really got me going. I kissed her right foot and enjoyed the larger toe cleavage with these shoes as I probed them with my tongue, looked down at them and then when I looked at my wife she was pleasuring herself. That is a first.
We finished with me masturbating over her shoes and kissing her on the mouth as she sat up, both climaxing together.
I'm going to wear her shoes next time without her knowing, enhance the experience a little.
Iseenylonfeet

Post by Iseenylonfeet »

Coleslaw? Nice. What all type of gross stuff would you want to see done to her feet?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

More pics mate if the mess inside her heels if you can? Did you tell her before hand that you were going to fill her heels with coleslaw or just surprised her at the time??
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Sling backs full of yogurt oozing between your wife's feet and toes is such a sexy thing for her to do, I'd lick every inch clean and suck her toes until she cum.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:06 pm More pics mate if the mess inside her heels if you can? Did you tell her before hand that you were going to fill her heels with coleslaw or just surprised her at the time??
I told her that I was going to cool her feet but not what with, I think she could smell it as the salad cream in coleslaw has quiet a strong smell when out of the kitchen. I think the best thing for this kind of thing is not to tell them, they can move their toes around in it, probe any lumps to work out what it is; it's all a game.
When it comes to putting things in a woman's shoes during sex you have to create a game that you both play, otherwise she'll be laying on the bed and waiting for you to finish and I don't do this quickly.
But this is something that only takes place when she is not interested in sex in the general sense, she'll always wear her heels but in bed they will be free from sloppy surprises. Doing it this way makes for a very exciting love life, fucking a woman who is wearing heels that still carry stains of food, cum or garden creatures or whatever floats your boat is an extension of what I do when I fill them and worship them.
My wife did say the next day that she likes the idea of me worshipping her feet in heels, it gives her a feeling of power and that can only be a good thing. I'll look into doing a banana next.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

loswabs wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:21 pm Sling backs full of yogurt oozing between your wife's feet and toes is such a sexy thing for her to do, I'd lick every inch clean and suck her toes until she cum.
Well, those slingbacks have such a good toe cleavage on them that the yogurt was squirting out all over at one point. Licking and kissing them is great with such a generous toe cleavage.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:53 am Okay, so I've done a lot of yucky stuff with my wife's heels and so it was time that I stuck on some good old non yucky pictures.
Now these shoes have had slugs slithering all over them, snails leaving their trails on them, they've been cummed but today they are just a plain old Office brand brand high heeled shoes. Enjoy. vlcsnap-2018-08-03-23h54m35s882.pngvlcsnap-2018-08-03-23h55m19s731.png
nice! please show us more!