Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:03 am Now this is awesome:) I’ve done yogurt in sooo many girls heels lol :) they all gasped, laughed & said OMG lol....& I didn’t really have to ask to do it again :) mate ya got to try slices of banana in her heels have the entire toe & ball of her heels covered with slices of banana & have her slip them on & take a little walk, it’s even nicer to suck off a girls toes :) more pics mate, I’m glad she liked it, I like hearing what she saids & if it feels nice in her heels.
Yes, they really seem to like it. I will try the banana soon but I won't be sucking it off her feet as I am very funny about mashed banana, the look of it and the mushed texture... Urg! But she will squish her toes in one :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yogurt in high heels is always sexy to watch a female slip her feet into :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:27 pm Yogurt in high heels is always sexy to watch a female slip her feet into :)
It sure is, my favourite bit it the squelch when they slip all the way in. :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice work mate! Sooo much yogurt in her heels :) was she worried when she saw how much was inside her shoes?? :) god I love messy, squishy stuff in girls sexy heels & watching them put them on :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:12 am Nice work mate! Sooo much yogurt in her heels :) was she worried when she saw how much was inside her shoes?? :) god I love messy, squishy stuff in girls sexy heels & watching them put them on :)
She was tied to the bed and laid on her back so she could only feel it. Sensations are so much more erotic when you have no control and you can feel it but cannot see it. Makes for a far more sensual and mindblowing experience :)
And yes, there was a lot but I wish I'd put more in so that more squeezed out.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Put the bananas in her sling backs :) imagine all that oozing our between her toe cleveage as she squishes it inside her heels :) I love this :))
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.