neighbours heels secretly cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Grecakias2016

Re: neighbours heels secretly cummed

Post by Grecakias2016 »

More shoes please!!
passion_talons

Post by passion_talons »

hummmm ! more please ! :D
ImageImage
carpines31

Post by carpines31 »

Sacré série et belle éjaculation,quelle chance d'avoir de tels escarpins et puis jolie queue.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Those are great. What about the mother's shoe collection?
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Well, sounds like you're having a good hard time ! and I can imagine the thoughts you had when you saw those heels just begging to be cum'd, BUT is there any way someone could see you grab that key? and maybe take notice as to how long you are in there?

If you are going to keep it up, sneaking to her house to 'do her heels' I think you better have an alibi cooked up. I mean how do YOU know another neighbor is not watching? You saw her put a key in a spot and she does not know you saw her, so how do you know someone will not see you going over there?

What if they report back to her. What are you going to tell her? If you do this, make it look good put a lamp on in the living room and maybe a radio, If there are no cars in driveway, and the house is dark, it could be an invitation to an unsavory character.

When she gets back, tell her you were there, it will look a lot better if you do this than to have her other neighbor tell her you were going over there, bring in her mail and newspaper, put a lamp on in the living room since there were no cars in driveway, the house looked like an easy mark for a thief She may get mad, very mad that you went into her house because you saw where she put the key, or she may be glad you were looking out for her, figuring she was so busy getting ready to leave, she did not think that newspapers piling up would mean something to the wrong person.

Remember, if you say nothing and the neighbor does not see, fine. But if it works out otherwise you had absolutely no right being in that house and if the law gets involved, then what? No I am not a lawyer, just a guy who also loves woman's heels, just take the time to think this whole thing out, maybe she will be very happy a nice neighbor wants to keep an eye out for her and put those heels back just the way you found them, if your iphone has a camera good, take pics of how heels were b4 u grab them.
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

Nice love to see more ..
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Wow. This is very hot stuff. I lovea all those heels, they are simply sensational. The most I like and making him hard, are the marc capelli black ones you can see thrue on the sides.
And by the way, not only your neighbour is very hot but also her mom (if she is the one next to her on the pic)
You should try also to do her heels.
I'll follow this. You're Lucky to have such good opportunities and action, It must be amazing
clothesuser

Post by clothesuser »

nice.. I would do them too...
clothesuser

Post by clothesuser »

I love pantyhose too, and love seeing someone cumming in pantyhose
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

I did not get around to it but what if she tells the law she is missing a nice chunk of change, a few hundred $$
hell maybe a few thousand and she has neighbors who will testify to you going in her house, oh sure, she liked
you putting on a lamp in the parlor and a radio too. She will say, " I didn't give him permission to go in my house
and I did not think of it till later, like a month or so, then when I went to get it, it was gone. . . could be a VERY
expensive shoe shag.