Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

.......or does it need mixing for a little longer........hmmmmmm, yep, maybe another hour or so out of the wrappers
:D :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God how suckable are those toes mate :) give them a nice hot bubble bath, followed by a lotioned foot massage:) because that’s what goddess’s deserve! :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmmmm......where did those 'well traveled' sticky apricots end up from last week??....

Fair bit of 'owing and ouching' when my angel slipped (jammed??) her soft feet into these in the morning.....sort of hobbled out of the room saying 'ouch there's not enough room for my feet in these boots!'

........I suggested she start thinking hot sweaty thoughts to accelerate the melting.....didnt go down well :?

She was pretty happy to get them off around mid day and her chocolate covered soles (really hadn't melted much as can be seen...just broken into small chunks) were slipped straight into her sexy as fuck white Addidas sneaks :D

These boots have had an office day since.....pics to come :D

Damn those apricots are stayers though.....incredible :D :D
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

WOW. JB is getting more and more into this.. What a HUGE turn on! IB you are really living the dream man! Nice update guys!
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

It’s awesome how your getting the sneakers more involved it’s great !!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Oh please look after JB’s gorgeous feet! :) please tell me you ran a hot bath & soaped up JB’s feet in her heels? :))
My ex use to have some sexy work heels like jB’s BCGC cream heels that she would wear into the bath with me :)...was always fun squirting soap into her heels & slipping her feet into them & watching her play with them in the water & resting them on my chest:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Any love for JB in her ashen sandals.........they had been generously cum filled pre this outing!?!?...... 8)
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

No I agree with you too mate :) perfect feet! & im always impressed where this gorgeous women is willing to put her perfect feet & heels :) I just love watching anything JB squishes in her heel & boots as well as what’s she willing to cover her feet & heels :).....I’m hooked :)
Rydensix

Post by Rydensix »

Yes, the stuff in the sneakers! Thanks for making it happen. Looking forward to the results..
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

JB is so dirty. I mean that in the best way of course