Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

God JB, you are the most incredible woman that walks this planet!! Seriously you are just fucking gorgeous! I mean you have had sooooo many things put inside your heels & boots & have not only worn them, but allows pics to be taken & shared with us!! Now your out in some sexy arse heels & letting them fill up with sloppy muddy water!! I think you should change your name from Jellybean to wonder women! Or super girl!! :))
Please spare no detail of how it feels inside your heels xx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the comments guys..........this was a bit tricky to set up.......finding some 'private mud' that a girl can actually get to in sky high heels without breaking her ankle in the process!

As JB had mentioned she had spent a few hours in her filled wellies before we shot these..........they are just so gooy inside , watching her put them on is such a treat :twisted: :twisted: ......... there's genuine 'face screwing up' for those!!............ got her doing the chores in them.......and have promised not to put anything else inside them.....

I was pretty turned on by the end of the afternoon and will share the results with you guys in her cummy shoes thread, happened while she was typing the reply above yesterday :D :D

Here's a few more muddy pics. Enjoy.
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God how turned on were you watching JB playing in mud in high heels mate?? :) what did JB think??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Few more of JB's messy afternoon in the mud :)
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate :) how turned on were you watching JB play in the mud in those heels?? Did JB have fun?? I got to ask JB, how did it feel seeping into your heels?? Hope you guys do more pics like this again :) I’d love to see some close ups of that real sloppy mud just oozing into her arches :))
Ape

Post by Ape »

Great photos
Last edited by Ape on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ape

Post by Ape »

Last edited by Ape on Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Hey Atlas, I was so scared and uncomfortable to start with but I had fun once I got use to wearing very high heels....in a river!! and having them sink into the mud. It was so annoying getting the tiny river pebbles inside my shoe as my foot would slip out of the shoe all the time as the shoes were always getting suck in the mud. You know it very hard to wash out the mud and try and put your shoe back on again....whilst you’re stand in a river and mud!!!
My biggest concern was falling over completely into the water, now that would of made italianboots very happy indeed haha
Glad you liked the photos,
JB X (ps: I loved Wonder Women)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

:) well I’m sure your Wonder Woman to Italianboots :)) & id have too agree :)) I guess to us JB the photo shoot looked like fun :) but unless we are the ones wearing high heels in deep muddy water we’d never realise how difficult it was! Now knowing the full story, we love & appreciate you even more! :) maybe we should just stick to putting a whole banana inside your high heel boots or ankle boots ;) hint hint lol...
I have so many pics of some of my fav pics of things you have had squishing inside your heels & boots :) it’s like a collection of fine wines lol....keep those gorgeous toes manicured as you do bcos I cannot get enough of your feet, in your selection of sexy heels, filled with anything & everything;) xx
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Amazing JB, so glad you guys did this and enjoyed it, the photos are superb of your sexy time in the river with your lovely heels on. Do you think this will become a regular adventure in different heels or boots? Xx