Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Mwaahahaha! I have some very messy ideas up my sleeve! Bwaahahahahaha!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

50,000 views, thanks for the support guys.

It's been fun, JB (most importantly) has enjoyed it so hopefully we can continue on for a bit longer.

.....the selection was conducted under the close scrutiny of the international lotteries board :lol: :lol:

.......seriously, it was random tho, I shook the boots and JB picked one name from her left and right boot.

Bellybash and Centabsatz were the lucky winners so get thinking fella's......dont be tooooo mean to her!

The rest of you are going with Jellybean to work today, you guys and her barefeet all day in those sexy Guess boots.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Congrats guys, looking forward to seeing what you have in store for JB.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Yesss :twisted:
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

Congrats guys!! Looking forward to see the ideas you have!
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Hey wohw ... thanks for the honor :D

King regards centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB's cute trail running shoes :D

.....not sure these socks have ever been washed as long as she's had these shoes????......and they still have pretty much no smell :cry: :cry: she just pops them back in after a run or walk.

She dosent wear flats or flat boots....just heals or sneakers......wondering if I should post a few of her sneaks on here or start a thread over in the sneaker section??

.....should get a squeal out of her next time her sexy toes dip into these socks :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 90#p826563

What do you guys think about continuing on with this saga??? Is everyone interested or has it done its dash??

......if it continues on the girls might need names......easier to write the story!........any suggestions?

Understand most guys here are into the cummy scenario, I just prefer the messy but can incorporate both in a story line??

What do you all think?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Please continue! You could go the route of Reservoir Dogs and give the girls names like Miss Strawberry, Miss Jam or Mrs Cumstain. And the link here is that Mr Tarantino is a foot fetishist as well as a shoe fetishist.
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

It would be hot as hell that the saga continuous! I'm also more of a messy fan but I think it's up to whatever you and jellybeans like the most!

Some suggestions:
- the bitch feels that she has to set everything right so she takes a shower with the boots to wash them out
- afterwards she brings the clean boots back to the girls place
- at that place the bitch discovers some nice fruit at the table and she wants to steal it (she's hungry)
- but at the porch the girl comes back and the bitch quicky has to hide the fruit.. somewhere...
- at that time she discovers the nice girl also left a surprise in her boots .. but there's no time and no other option than to put them on with the surprise and the fruit... damn.. a bad day for the bitch