Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=838095 time=1526590439 user_id=83523]
Cheesy bourbon, I don't think Jacky D will rush to create that one! Great set.
[/quote]

Was fun making it, looked pretty nasty in the glass aye haha. Ive got a couple of great scenarios in mind, some are easier to set up than others, think you guys will likw them tho :D :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:01 pm
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:53 pm Cheesy bourbon, I don't think Jacky D will rush to create that one! Great set.
Was fun making it, looked pretty nasty in the glass aye haha. Ive got a couple of great scenarios in mind, some are easier to set up than others, think you guys will likw them tho :D :D
You do a great job, I'm sure they will be fantastic :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Are you guys keen for the next Melanie and Britney episode???

.......might be able to talk the 'talent' into it this weekend?? :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Oh yeah! Mud and snails and stilettos!
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

Oooowww yes! Make the boots messy, the toes squishy and the talk bitchy ;-)
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

And more important: have fun and do what you personally like the most :-)
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

italianboots wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 10:29 am Are you guys keen for the next Melanie and Britney episode???

.......might be able to talk the 'talent' into it this weekend?? :D
Did they go to the garage by any chance? :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jellybean was coming to my place to workout........had a play with her running shoes before she got here......this could get me in trouble!! :o :o
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

italianboots wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:52 am Jellybean was coming to my place to workout........had a play with her running shoes before she got here......this could get me in trouble!! :o :o
So hot !!! Can you please do more stuff to her sneakers
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hey all, have been getting asked when Jellybean is going to have something sticky in her shoes again.........well here goes a journey of the 2 luckiest apricots in the world :D

It all started with this link, JB wearing her freshly cummed boots out in public for bellybash, cum on the outside of her boots, sticky dried apricots squished into the toes of them-

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 80#p839096

Fast forward to this week and JB asked me to fit new heel tips to her current fav ankle boots, these boots have been getting regular office duty hence the tips needing replacement. Fished out the 2 juiciest apricots from her boots in the link and squished them into the toes of JB's ankle boots while I was at it.

Her ankle boots then did a full day in the office the next day, a days shopping the following day (sore feet that day from lots of walking in them) and then the entire day after with me, pics below.....all the while with these apricots marinating inside her boots with her sexy bare toes.

Ankle boots came off mid afternoon as we were heading out for a walk.......so I suggested the apricots came with us......

And this became the theme for the next few days.........ending in a very fun cheeky outing for them!! :D

Hope you enjoy their journey as much as I did.