Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Great role playing :) JB your a born actress:) maybe the office manager should teacher her to be adaptable & act like nothing bothers her & say I want you to take off your ankle boots, put a whole peeled banana inside each slip them back on & spend some time here with me now walking around with a whole banana squishing inside each boot & try & act like there is nothing inside your boots?! See if you can walk & talk with me, even flirt a little :) let’s see if you can convince me nothing wrong!?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....ohhh...that apology is going to be hard work I think....she may have to earn it!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

the girl is committed....but her fav Louboutin heels????....is that going to far??....lets see!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

....she must really love that horse, her old favorite Louboutins are never going to be quite the same.........
Constant

Post by Constant »

WOW!!! here comes her Loubs!! I was hoping for something on an unaware surprise with her loubs!! can we see more of her loubs in different scenario?
pennybloom

Post by pennybloom »

I'm loving it😍😍
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

the skanky boot thief's day is just going from bad to worse.......when her feet get sweaty in those Loubs next.....I'm sure it will remind her of this day!!

Sounds like she really needs to start using her locker!! :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Awww fuck this is hot!! :) you guys have outdone yourselves:)) you know JB I love those white ankle boots on you :) I’m thinking we need another messy story in them :) lol....I know I’ve said it earlier but how about a whole banana in each boot & then once they are on, pour some custard down inside them?? Maybe you have been tied up so you wouldn’t run away, & for extra measure the people who tied you up, thought no she looks too fit, so let’s fill her boots with a whole banana & pour custard down into them.....she won’t be running anywhere with that inside them if she does get loose :) what do you think??
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

With cum on her feet those Loubs have just got to heelpop!
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Is this actual cum? Jeez, that is soooo fcking horny