Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Sexy JB wore these all yesterday......pretty warm day for jeans and boots, went for a trip on my motorcycle early in the day and she kept these boots on until the evening when I pulled them off her, cleaned her toes and gave her a much deserved foot rub.

..........the catch is that along with her beautiful barefeet......was a giant marshmellow in each boot slowly melting between her toes :D

..........check out the residue I managed to dig out of her boot toes.......didnt mention to her that I have replaced them with new ones for next time :wink:

.......cant describe how sticky these boots are inside.............will need to lotion her sexy feet up just to squeeze into them again....... :lol: 8)
Last edited by italianboots on Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

I'm soooooo happy you guys are back!! :))... was thinking the worst! I love you baby oiled feet jellybean:) especially with your heels on! :)) how about squirting some baby oil in some closed to pumps while on jb's feet?? :)
I cannot get over the gorgeous jb walking around in boots with marshmallows inside them! I so couldn't concentrate lol :) looking forward to the next pic updates :)
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

I'm guessing the loubs and brown boots may make an appearance here, what you planning JB?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Haha...yep Loubs and brown knee high boots bound to feature again :D

Will def do a 'mud run' in her brown boots sometime as lots of you guys have asked for it........those Loubs are just to damn tight for her to go off road......can hardly stand them on a level surface..........they really do torture her pretty feet.

Open to suggestions......what would you like to see??.........brown boots havent been cleaned from last time where she wore them in the mud........cant even remember what was inside them!!!!!

She was fucking sexy in her marshmellow filled motorcycle boots this weekend........looks cute in them and melting those marshmellows for the entire day..........I sucked them off her toes when I removed her boots :D :D
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

Would love to read another story with the post-its! Maybe a little game where Jellybeans puts fruit in different boots and aftherwards trowing a dice.... When the dice shows 1, she has to put on the first pair, 2 .., 3 .. 4, ... and the 5 and 6 are 'torture' numbers which mean she has to put all the boots on within one hour :-)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I just love see JB's sexy legs in her boots :) & it's even sexier when you guys are out & about in public knowing she's got something squishing inside her boots! How sexy is that :)) then getting to suck it off her toes, AMAZING! :))
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Since its Halloween, what about abut of pumpkin squashing lol👍
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmm.....good ideas there.....I will get the foot fetish angel to reply herself :)

I love her in boots as well.....just have to share this, this weekend past we went out and JB wore her new Lazamani cowgirl boots over her skin tight jeans......, paired with a cute little denim jacket, she just looked so damn good.......nothing in her boots (have promised I wont fill them with anything) as they are comfortable for her to knock around and wear casually.......got to give the girl a break sometimes.......she dosent squeel or complain tooooooo loudly when she finds something foreign in her other shoes and boots......

Loved the pumpkin and dice idea..........Sunday dice maybe.....6 numbers = 6 hours...........could put her torture tight Loubs and cum filled beige heels in the mix along with some banana boots and a few other surprises maybe.....

.....wonder if she could stomp a pumpkin in her brown boots........ :) :)

Lets see what she has to say :wink:
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

Sounds like you will have a fantastic weekend :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hell yes bananas in her boots!! :))